Up to date:
YES
Legit or Pirate copy:
LEGIT
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
STEAM
Windows version:
IM ON WINDOWS
CfxCrashDump_2021_09_04_19_10_06.zip (1.5 MB)

Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
YES
System specifications:
RTX 2070
RYZEN 5 3600
16gb ddr4 ram
1TB SSD
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
RAGE ERROR happens when im in cars mainly/entering interiors like my apartments/house.
Happens mainly in cars when im going fast into areas where a lot of the map is rendering at once.
Been happening for months and it ruins RP having my head pop every second

What are you trying to do?
Be able to play the game wihtout getting this godforsaken error
Hard for me to do jobs/race/ride around with the homies cause my game will just crash in certain parts of the map.
It changes often, sometimes its near Southside Bennys, sometimes its near LA Spada in Vespucci, it can really be anywhere… cant find any solution… doubt there is one

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
ive reinstalled 6 times, verified GTA files 10 times, hard reset my pc, deleted GTA, reinstalled it, deleted cache 100 times, reinstalled steam, reinstalled source 2013 and 2007 mp, tried different servers, reinstalled NVE, tried it without NVE, watched hours of youtube tutorials with no results.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
randomly started happening 2 months ago

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
No Pixel is my main server, but ALL servers do it

Additional comments

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

this is the same error im having i stg

1 Like

driving me actually insane that i cant find a fix after trying for countless hours

yeah idk either, im pissed that nobody else has had this error or has a fix to it, not even the devs of fiveM on twitter have responded about it

1 Like

guess my only option is to get a new pc awesome

what specs are you running because im running almost top of the line parts and im getting the error

yah im on a rtx 2070 and a 3600… i get 70-90 fps in Nopixel public but randomly my game just crashes with this error, doesnt seem like a hardware issue…after reinstalling this many times i dont know what the cause is… are you using Natural Vision Evolved?

no, none at all

I’ve been getting this error similarly as well. I can’t figure out for the life of me how to stop it. I’ve also tried reinstalling GTA V on different Hard Drives, full reinstall of FiveM, everything I can think of. I always crash in the same location though for me on the server I play. Also running fairly decent specs, 2080 Super, 10700k, etc.

Update: I found a thread which had a tip on it stating " Can you try reducing the ‘extended texture budget’ a little in the game graphics settings? This might be an issue where streaming budget isn’t automatically reduced when reaching the loaded list limit." I will try this and see if it helps as well

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this info brother, ive been searching all over for any solution! I had a server tell me to put my extended texture budget all the way up to stop texture loss. Going to lower and try this! Will let you know

So as @WoahDudeWhat said, turning my extended texture budget down to half, instead of at 100% like i had it, has resulted in zero “RAGE” crashes… This seems to have solved this error.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.