Quicker way to (client) cache a whole streamed map?

Hi, I’ve just gone through the pain of going to every single nook and cranny of a big map that have streamed on our server, that is 6+GB worth. It is not as simple as flying around to every single part of the map as it just misses a huge tonne, so you have to spend the hours going to every single inch.

Turns out that going through that pain myself, I can have that cache of mine for people joining to download and pop it in so they already have all of that so they don’t have to go through the same pain to get the full thing with the game loaded, which most likely I still have about 1% I’ve missed somewhere or something because of the way you have to cache it all.

If there was the option to say have a cache of a full resource be forced on join before being able to join into the server, that would save a big tonne of time. And well then I could just do the same thing put it to download out of the client so if say you’re someone with a 5mbit connection you don’t have to have the game fully loaded for 3+ hours wasting electric when you could of simply downloaded it even from your phone whilst sleeping and then job done you have it with a lot less energy wasted. But from what I take, this isn’t at all an option, and from what I also take going around the map to every single nook and cranny is the only way to load absolutely every single thing to your cache, no catch all approach.

And I also take that if I was to have a second server with said map, of say a US city theme rather than a British theme, I would have to do the same all over again.

Is there just literally any way to automate this at all? It’s all well adding a map, which with it completely replacing Los Santos is very well optimised after you have all the cache. But with this being the only option of providing a full cache to people, to go around everywhere manually, it is such a ridiculous thing to need to do. Unless you just don’t bother and let everyone do so themselves which is a monstrous idea for a big map.

Edit: so keeping the resource exactly the same, it does share the cache between the two so that’s fab, my friend who I run servers with he was just incorrect there. So I’m glad that works and so this pain was only needed the once.

But it definitely would be nice to have a force cache all on load approach for map resources on load to make things a lot simpler!