Question regarding to programming language. (LUA,C#,JS)

Greetings, I’m new at this community and Interested to develope a FiveM server, and I got some questions about those programming languages that used by FiveM, before I posted this, I’ve search at the forum but there’s no topic that can fulfill my questions (maybe just cause I didn’t use correct keyword), anyway these are my questions:

1. Does all programming language (LUA, C# & JS) have same function? And please, can you explain what’s the main purpose of each language.
  2. Is that possible to combine all different resource (with also different language ofc) to build a server?
  3. Which language is good? (good means used by lots of people, has decent documentation & also some example of resource)

Thanks before!

Each language has access to the same native, only in C# you have an extra wrapper around the natives to access entities and other natives in an object orientated way

Yes you can call events or use exports to interact between every resource/language

Whichever language you feel comfortable with, if you are a starter Lua might be good to start with