(QUESTION)Non-Whitelisted FiveM Server Won't Authorized Accounts W/out Discord

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

— Good afternoon. We’ve noticed an issue with new members trying to join our FiveM server just to test it out, however they are greeted with a message saying that they don’t have an active Discord account linked to their FiveM account and therefore can’t join into the server. Our server is not whitelisted. So I’m not sure how to get around this for potential new members.

Environment questions

GTA V version:
Unknown, whatever newest copy that is playable.

Up to date:
Yes, all updates up to date through Steam

Legit or Pirate copy:
Legitimate Steam copy of GTA since it came out

Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
Purchased through Steam

Windows version:
Windows 10 x64(Unsure of other users attempting to join)

Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
I haven’t tried any of that because I don’t have that issue normally as I have a linked CFX/FiveM/Steam/Discord account. I’m speaking on behalf of those who don’t have valid linked accounts for a non-whitelisted server

System specifications:
Irrelevant as it’s not my PC that’s having the issue. It’s other members without Discord accounts having the issue. I’m acting as their Liaison

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
No crash/dump file to provide because they didn’t even get access to join in the first place.

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
-NON-DISCORD LINKED USERS ARE UNABLE TO GET INTO FIVEM SERVER THAT IS NOT WHITELISTED. I’VE TRIED BY UNLINKING MY DISCORD AND TRYING TO LOG INTO SERVER, AND IT DENIED MY ACCESS AS WELL. BUT AS SOON AS I LINKED MY DISCORD, IT LET ME JOIN. MY SERVER IS NOT WHITELISTED.

What are you trying to do?
-TRYING TO JOIN SERVER WITHOUT HAVING ACTIVE DISCORD ACCOUNT

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
-SUBMITTED 2 SUPPORT TICKETS WITH CFX ACCOUNT PRIOR TO CHANGING USERNAME AND EMAILS. VERIFIED TX AND ZAP HOSTING WHITELISTED AND NEITHER SHOW WHITELIST FUNCTION FOR OUR SERVER

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
-TRIED JOINING OUR SERVER WITHOUT MY DISCORD/STEAM LINKED UP AND IT DENIED ENTRY.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
-I’ve tried this with multiple servers, neither are whitelisted.
Spartan Roleplay
End Times Roleplay

Additional comments

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.