[QUESTION] Hi i have a question about the database owned_vehicles

So i am having some trouble trying to figure out why the database shows NULL for the category in owned_vehicles, the reason i need this fixed is they wont show up in the garage unless they have a category, if i manually add a category it will then show up in the garage. Any ideas? thanks in advance

given by your sql structure, category will be null if no data is not provided for category,

your garage script will need to tell the database what category it is so it can save it (maybe you will need to update the sql query aswell to add it as part of the query)

I use esx_advancedgarage and how would i go about doing that

i dont know the code for esx_advancedgarage, could you provide the server file for this?

pretty sure with esx_advancedgarage you dont need vehicle category to store it…
I would suggest going into the game and trying to access your garage and screenshot the F8 console and let us know if there are any errors coming up there

When i manually added the category it shows up in the garage shown in the pictures

make sure your PDM or vehicle shop sqls are in correctly.

Looks like after you’re purchasing your vehicle, its not sending the information to the correct place.
Again, would need your F8 console to be able to help further, otherwise its kinda a guessing game.

Could also try looking in your PDM for any execute.sql and make sure those have the ‘category’ section in them.

gl gl

Hello, thank you for your response, but there are no errors in console and f8 console.
I don’t know what your talking about with pdm?
i have 2 vehicle shops, i use advanced for the regular gta5 vehicles and esx_vehicle shop for addon cars, i changed the location of the esx_vehicle shop and so no reason on why this would affect it when i purchase a car it doesn’t use the category.

I am sorry as this is off topic, but what menu are you using?