Query error: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Connection refused (95.90.250.110:30120)

• Installed all default server files, changed nothing
  • Can connect to the server using localhost option in FiveM
  • “Query error: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Connection refused (95.90.250.110:30120)”-Error on the Keymaster Server page
  • Server not publically listed, joining not possible
  • Port 30120 is opened in Windows Firewall Rules, tho multiple websites are telling me they can’t reach the port.

Would love some help :sob:

1 Like

did you fix it? i have the same problem now

3 Likes

I have the exact same problem using a failover IP address.
On the Keymaster Server page, it shows the IP address of the server and not the failover IP address. with the following error message:
System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Connection refused

I have the same error

Capture5

Any Fix for this to date?

1 Like

To connect to your local server use connect 127.0.0.1:30120 in your fivem console. (you can open your console with f8)

i need help plz i have firewall also disabled and port forwarding set i dont know what todo

Hello!, i have the same problem, and to fix it you only need to change the port from 30120 to 30110, or something else.
I feel helped you!

Have you portforward on your wifi?

Hi! Someone have a solution for that ?

You need to put this on your .cfg

# Set your server's Project Name
sets sv_projectName "My FXServer Project"

# Set your server's Project Description
sets sv_projectDesc "Default FXServer requiring configuration"

set sv_listingIPOverride “write your ip addres of the hosting without port”

2 Likes

set sv_listingIPOverride “write your ip addres of the hosting without port”

1 Like

ce problème je n’arrive Pa a le régler a tille une solution

would this be the correct way
set sv_listingIPOverride 123.123.1234

also how does this help??

Someone is currently using the same key as you. The fix for me was to use a different key. My map alterations person was working on their local this morning. I got the error again when I was working on a PC that was not my main and had a shared key. I changed keys to a key I had not given out to my team and it stopped.
I am still not sure if it can be stopped or the proper way to handle teams using keys but to stop the error in the console I used a different key. I tried the server override option and it didn’t help but changing the key helped.

It doesn’t. At least not for me. Change your key and figure out who is using your other ones or delete them.

UDP/TCP ports 30120 and 30110 are open in and out also trow my router.

set sv_listingIPOverride “MyIP without port”
set sv_hostname “Draggae”
sets sv_projectName “FXServer from Draggae”
sets sv_projectDesc “Default FXServer requiring configuration”

Well after 3th regeneration of the Server key i get it to fiveM server list and can also connect over local but no one else and me also can connecting trow fiveM and i get this:

[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused ← System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Connection refused (MyIP:30120)

after some minutes in my live txAdmin consol also. And

https://servers.fivem.net/servers/detail/MyIP

show up: “this server may currently be offline”.

Can someone Help pleas.

I think Fivem had issues 3 days ago. You do not need the override. I do not use it anyway. You can connect but no one else? Check your ports are open, 30110, 30120, 40120.
No one can connect? Check your DB settings.