Queen-high-saturn crash!

So after I reinstalled fivem, I’m getting a new crash. Princess-lima-berlin.

What were you doing before you crashed? Updated information, please!

Same thing i’ve been doing. I join a server, my ping at the server is about 69ms before I join in the server menu, and then when I join the server it shoots up to around 200-300ms and fluctuates. It seems if I do a command, like talking or getting into a car etc it invokes the crash. It works sometimes, but most of the time it doesn’t. Like i’ve been able to play steady once every day for the last three days, but nothing more than that. During the time it does work I can play for however long! But then when I quit it goes right back to crashing, and I don’t know what causes it to just all of the sudden work. My information would be updated, however all that I have done to it is a fresh install of FiveM and deleted all of my mods/mod related items in my GTA V folder.

Did you try disabling Nvidia share/shadowplay?

Yep, I’ve tried that too.

@Fudge, Please refer to this link:

This didn’t help at all.

@Fudge, try upgrading to Windows 10 (I’ve heard Creators Update is running FiveM smoothly).

Well, i’ve done further research and it seems that it’s just one server. However the bad part about that is all of my friends play on that one.

@Fudge, Do me a favor and upload a new CitizenFX.log here. Please make sure it’s just CitizenFX.log not CitizenFX.log.1

CitizenFX.log (165.2 KB)

Here you go, I appreciate you trying to help my man.

Is this after you joined the server that you’re having issues with?

The only thing that I could see that I think would be an issue is:

[ 243939] dropped packet (3852, 3849)
[ 247761] error function called from 0x141595a2a for code 0x00000000
[ 247761] InvokeNative: execution failed: Error executing native 0x46a1e1a299ec4bba at address 0x7fee9d088e9.
[ 247776] about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…about to check if cop/ems…Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 46a1e1a299ec4bba in script host failed.
[ 247776] stack traceback:
[ 247776] [C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
[ 247776] citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_21e43a33.lua:16062: in function ‘RemoveVehiclesFromGeneratorsInArea’
[ 247792] reduce-npcs.lua:15: in function reduce-npcs.lua:3

I’ve shortened it quite a bit because it was much longer than that XD

It could be. Does CitizenFX save a new everytime I crash or?

Or is there a way that it could give a time?

If it helps any, if I get ‘instanced’ or go into the ‘ghost server’ it doesn’t crash at all!

I get berlin as well

https://gyazo.com/c90db8ccc5f4020742bd77f186b9230c

@Fudge, Hmmm… I’m not too sure about this one. Wait a few and see if someone else with a bit more advanced knowledge can assist, haha!

EDIT I know you were saying your internet is rather slow and a fresh install of GTAV would take some time, but this could fix your issue! I would highly suggest that you give it a try, as most moderators and devs will tell you that this is important for FiveM to run smoothly.

@XTheGreatJamesX, there have been some occasions that I have noticed a crash to have multiple different reasonings behind it. Please upload a copy of your CitixenFX.log file and let me take a look. Also, in the future, please don’t hijack someone’s support thread! :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8YndmhTirLhZ0s4R2RkM0ZZN1U Also, what can I say I like hijaking things im a terrorist.

1 Like

@XTheGreatJamesX, You have a clean install of GTAV and FiveM, correct? No mods/plugins/.asi files, nothing at all?

i’ve got custom sounds in my gta5 and some trainers in my plugins