QP-FARMER | MOST COMPLETE JOB, CUSTOM ANIMATIONS, MANY ITEMS FOR RESTAURANTS | [ESX AND QBCORE]

Hello,
I want to share with you my latest qp-farmer release.
qp-farmer script is an absolute must to have if you want the most completed system to play as a farmer. This script is seamlessly integrated with roleplay. Your players will love it and you too. With this script you can produce a lot of different food to create multiple recipes in your :tea: qp-restaurants or have fun with missions to earn rewards.
Fully optimized and configurable for your server needs.

Why you should get this script:

• Support for QBCore and ESX.
  • Complete farmer system integrated with role play.
  • Farmer reputation system is included. We want to create a better and immersive role play and progress environment with farmer skills. (Only for QBCore)
  • You can define the multiple experience level options and give to your players a progressive farmer environment. (Only for QBCore)
  • You can define more than 35 perks for each reputation level.
  • You can choose between giving this activity to a job/gang or open for everyone in your server.
  • Option to produce multiple vegetables with different props (ex: lettuce, pumpkin, corn, tomato, potato, etc).
  • Option to plant different types of vegetable seeds.
  • Option to execute missions to deliver hay in different spots and receive rewards.
  • Option to produce milk from the animals.
  • Option to produce Cheese in a farmer cheese factory (You can use your cheese factory mlo).
  • Option to fertilize and collect many different fruits from the trees (ex: orange, apple, peach, mango, pineapple, etc).
  • Option to collect grapes, tread grapes and create the best farmer wine.
  • Option to collect mushrooms from the forest.
  • Option to feed chickens and collect eggs.
  • Option to work with tractors and trailers.
  • Option to sell and buy products in the farmer store.
  • Custom animations with focus on real role play.
  • Options to set up multiple blips for the different spots.
  • Option to enable or disable modules.
  • Option to enable or disable our custom maps (store, cheese or wine places). You can use different mlos.
  • Possibility to define mandatory items for each action.
  • With all this items you can create real recipes in your :tea: qp-restaurants.
  • The most complete farmer for role play.
  • Everything is fully configurable.
  • 0.00 ms.
    Screenshot_29
  • Built and optimized to be easy to configure. You just have to enjoy it.

Dependencies ESX & QBCore:

• qb-target or similar
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Support Yes
Lines (approximately) 3500
Requirements qb-target or similar

Tebex Store
Preview
Subscription

Check out our work: :arrow_down:
qp-gangwars
qp-territories
qp-chopcars
qp-moneylaundry
qp-mining
qp-tailor
qp-methlabs
qp-restaurants
qp-zombiesmystery
qp-management
qp-weedplantations
qp-coke

Possible to have with out ? As not everyone likes the target system?

Hi buddy,

For my scripts target is mandatory. I love the target system, so i dont develop my scripts using blips anymore.

I really like your script, but Iā€™m short of money. Can you give me a discount coupon?