[QBCore] WinCAD - CAD / MDT For LEO

WinCAD

WinCAD (cuz I couldnt think of anything else) is a windows 7 themed in-game MDT for law enforcement. Featuring reports systems, 911 calls, unit info and more, all integrated with the QBCore framework. This system is based off of real life systems used by real life law enforcement agencies. This is probably one of the most realistic looking systems on the market.

Purchase or Open Source

Watch Video

Images

Controls
/ts [vehicle description] = Set your status to a traffic sto
/ds [activity description] = Set your activity status
/panic = Activate your panic button (keybind enabled via keybind settings)

Functionality
Works based off the players job. Only accessable inside a vehicle or at a static station defined in the config.
The system allows for use of service zones, which can slow requests or even make them fail if enabled.
Entire system is in-game. Using a cool toughpad border. System is resizable and moveable. Can be configured to each clients liking with built-in preferences.

Notes
This system was created for my own framework specifically. I’ve altered it to work with QBCore, however a lot of features have been removed so it can correctly function. I do plan on adding some of these re-worked features back.

Please do not ask me to do this and that with the system. I’m probably not gonna do it. If you have constructive feedback or suggestions, you’re welcome to put them here, but dont expect anything more to come of it.

The support I will provide will be limited, so bear that in mind when you purchase.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~ 8000
Requirements QBCore
Support Limited
5 Likes

Looks interesting any more photos or video?

1 Like

Looks interesting but that’s a Windows XP login screen, my immersion is gone and my day is ruined.

This actually looks really interesting would be really nice with a preview video!

looks amazing. Love to see a video

“Please do not ask me to do this and that with the system. I’m probably not gonna do it. If you have constructive feedback or suggestions, you’re welcome to put them here, but dont expect anything more to come of it.”

Sounds like real bad support if you ask me…not a way to build a community who want to improve your system. Sounds like you got some ego and attitude problems.

Good luck with your script.

1 Like

@BITC0NNECT , @BoBo_John i’ll try my best to get one soon.

@RastaLulz i’m simply stating how i am operating. my goal isn’t to build a community. as i’ve said, if you’d like to suggestion, you’re welcomed to, but don’t get your hopes up. thank you for sharing your very relevant opinion though…

Video added

NICE windows xp bb, and looks really good too. Might have to take a look.

Also what does it run at on the resmon

Ok so your telling me you offer no support at all. Heres the issue, installed the sql, start the server and the only config i can find is for the panic button for keys. so i look in database. says sql missing. search and search and search and nothing. says its missing date table from: SCRIPT ERROR: qbwincad was unable to execute a query!
[ script:qbwincad] Table ‘fivem.units’ doesn’t exist
[ script:qbwincad] SELECT * FROM units []

I looked at your tebix and you barely finishished it. So are we going to get help on this or do i have to report
to CFX directly to get help here

Well as the error suggests, the units table does not exist… Run the SQL injection script again, verify the tables are there.

Also note that ‘CFX’ will not provide any support to you. If you have an issue with the service terms you agreed to when you made your purchase, contact Tebex directly.

I have ran the database. 3 times, removed it and then reinstalled it. Still getting the same errors.

so something is missing in the sql and its not on my end

I haven’t had a customer come forward with any complaints. The SQL script is correct, the issue is on your side. Without any other information besides a table not existing, there isn’t much I can do for you. Contact your database provider and ask whats happening, or check your database errors as to why these tables aren’t being created.

Ok ill remove it again try again.

nope still getting the same thing. iv completly removed the entire database for it. and still getting the same exact error. Do you have a discord so we can discuss this, and get it to work. I searched the table in the sql you gave me, and it doesnt exist at all. This is for qbcore correct?

if he is getting the same error maybe u guys can advise him on how to add the extra table atleast??? damn, people pay MONEY for a script, at least give em a little helping hand when they run in to some trouble…

I just saw the recipe that came with his script, nowhere does it mention to add a units table. the recipe shows it adds bolos, calls, enforements, safety and notes to players, calls, recordlogs, uof, wants but not units… will you help him add units now please?