[QBCore] San Andreas life!

For developers: Hi, I started a new server called San andreas life and what the title says I need developers. The reason that I need developers is because some of the codes I don’t know how to run. You will get full access of the files needed to script all I ask in return is you all need to be trust worthy and they also must have experience on another server… Please contact me through this forum or message me through the discord RyuuTheKitsune#0197… Thank you all)

What is San andreas life you must ask yourself? Well are you tired of trolls being trolls, people not being realistic about their role play, well you came to the right place! We have custom cars custom scripts and realistic jobs along with realistic pay checks! No more grinding and hiding in a corner role play come and interact with the people around you no need to worry about people ruining your role play just report it to one of our staff members (with proof) and we will take care of it! If you wish to talk to a staff member we are there to answer your questions.

UPDATE:
Staff: open
Mods:open
Police: open
Ems:open
Devs:open
Fire:open
Devs: Open
Moderators: open
Admins: open

1 Like