[QBCORE] ped interactions

Explore the world of possibilities with our FiveM NPC Interaction Script! This script introduces a whole new dimension to your gaming experience, offering exciting features such as striking fear into NPCs, claiming treasures, building virtual friendships, and much more. Unlock thrilling adventures for your server today for way more fun on your server!

PURCHASE LINK

Preview: Showcase

Other scripts :

1 Like

this looks alot like GTA VI Inspired Interaction Menu for FiveM [PAID] [STANDALONE] - YouTube lol

how are you gonna be inspired by something that isnt even released lmao :joy:

Lol i saw it when i was working on the script it’s not the same thing btw and we both got inspired from the GTA6 L** video, i dont mind if we did things simile and tbh i got some few ideas from him cuz my script was only for taking npcs as hostages with blindfold handcuffs etc… then i added some few features

1 Like

The notifications for qbcore go to everyone in the city vs the player doing the interaction, can you fix this please.

Heeyy, I’ve resolved the issue you’ve been experiencing, u can now download the updated version from your keymaster

mine is not working for some reason

Hello bro can u describe the issue u having, and did u follow the readme ?

Yea, I did but I didn’t add the dispatch, and when ever I aim my gun at the npcs they just run away like normally, what should I do?