[QBCore][Paid]QB-Realestate job

okay will look at this

Any updates

Not yet, havenā€™t touched fivem for few days because of private reasons. Will look into this today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi, can you reproduce this issue and send me video of reproduction?

Hello Aljo, great job I like your video, and I owned the mod.
However, would like mind guiding me on how to install this?

I put the realestate office in map section in my server,
I do the same thing with qb-realesate, i put it in qb file but my txadmin couldnt see it. what else I need to do?
thank you

Hi, I included readme file, you need to add some lines to qb-houses and qb-radialmenu and make sure to restart server of you want tx admin to detect new script.

I have followed all the steps to add scripts into every files. However, I can only access the houses, I cant add more houses or transfer house to another person. Can you please help me with those?

Thanks alot

I was able to delete a house but I dont know how to add it back.

I wish this could include some more tools to lighten the use of commands. As a dev, one knows all the commands, but for a player running the real estate business, it can lighten the task.
So here are my suggestions:

A button to show an infolist og available tiers, a create house option which opens up a box were one could choose from the available tiers (edited in config) and an option to add garages.
A button to add garages, and a button to ā€œsell houseā€ to the nearest player.

I will work on create house feature along with sell house. Probably will be done end of this week, thanks for ideas.

1 Like

Perfect ! Just perfect!

Im new to this, may I ask you for the list of all possible command in the game? thank you so much

Sure, from a quick recall in my memory you got these from the qb-houses script:
/decorate (decorates the house)
/ring (rings the doorbell)
/createhouse [price] [tier] (requires realestatejob)
/addgarage (requires realestatejob)

but this script here adds more functions like delete house, change tier, change price and all that. Definetly worth it!
And if the dev pushes the updates I wished for, absolutely the one-stop-shop to get the best realestate script, right here.

Create house feature is working along with add garage to selected house, if garage is not set you will see it on house list. And lastly about sell house feature. I got this one working too, Iā€™m just thinking how player will be able to pay owner. I can make input where you enter amount of money that will be taken from closest player or another option is that closest player give money to owner. This update will also include sql queries update and locales.

1 Like

Just amazing! Canā€™t wait to try it out!

Update 1.3

Added features:

-Create house button
-Add garage button in selected house section
-New menu in radial menu under general, house interactions List of owned houses where players can sell selected house
-Locales, currently english and french

Also fixed some bugs and updated to newest version of oxymsql.

whats the command togive yourself the job

/setjob -yourID- realestate -rank-

1 Like

Will this have financing? A lease to sign?

Probably not because this would need to be done in qb-houses script which i probably will not change. This is only ment to manage and create houses.