QBCore NO APARTMENTS Bugged

So I have starting apartments disabled for the qb-multicharacter config file, so what happens is a player spawns in for the first time, multicharacter calls qb-clothing’s firstTime Character Register event or whatever, then within that, they’re teleported to the customization room, routing bucket is set, and they’re teleported out to spawn after the player saves their character, and the routing bucket is reset to 0, and boom, they spawn and can see players, works fine. However, when the player rejoins the server and selects their character, it makes them then select a starting apartment, which teleports them in and forces another clothing menu which resets their character that they already customized prior to logging off?

I assume somewhere in the clothing client that the firstTimeCharacter isn’t being set to false after executing the save and teleport, and qb-spawn is reading it as a new player when they rejoin the server; not sure if there’s a boolean trigger to quantify if someone is finished with their first time character or not, can’t seem to find it anywhere if so?

1 Like

Hey! Did you ever manage to fix this? I’m having this exact issue now…

1 Like