[QBCORE] Multicharacter Script, Very Optimised & New Design

:star: Features:

• Possibility to reduce, add characters slots.
  • Highly customizable via config.lua.
  • Changeable logo and colors through css file.
  • Well optimized when it comes to the number of lines.
  • Spawning locations script that can be used with this script you can find it in our tebex packages.
  • Can work for both qb-clothing and fivem-appearance.

:clapper: Multicharacter Preview:

Click here to watch

:eyes: Spawning Locations Script:

:shopping_cart: Buy through Tebex:

0BugScripts Store

:heart: Support:

If you have any questions let us know in the comments and we will answer we also help installing our scripts after purchasing

:dizzy: Other Scripts :

QBCore Clothing Script Made by 0BugScripts
ESX/QB Pause Menu Made By 0BugScripts

Code is accessible Yes (Config)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements qb-core
Support Yes
4 Likes

nice!

3 Likes

Bought this script just now and absolutely in love with it! It looks amazing, and runs amazing no complaints, customer service was best I have saw throughout FiveM. High recommend!!!

4 Likes

just got the script , its just so perfect

3 Likes

Sush a nice scripts. Fits perfect into the theme on the server! Great job!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

i bought, very nice UI design, and customer support!

3 Likes

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! The fastest ticket system and support I’ve received yet!

2 Likes

Can you show the config? We are using custom clothing menu, custom spawn menu and custom apartments.

Can you show what all things can we modify?

First of all thank you for your purchase, if you don’t use our ZbugLocations script make sure ‘’ Config.UseZbugLocations’’ is set to ''false ‘’. Also keep qb-spawn if you need anything else let me know!

Works like a charm. :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

1 Like

is there an option to remove the “last location” button for returning character? They should spawn to their last position upon clicking/selecting the chosen character button…

Best multicharacter ever

1 Like

I don’t understand your comment ? The script was fully working right? I do believe most of our customers knew how to install it since it was simple if your server wasn’t compatible or you did not know how to make it work that’s not our mistake since i can now install a fresh QBCore base and use on it the same script you have and it will perfectly work.

I didn’t understand you guys ether… but glad that you makeup your mind about handling situations like that. I remove previous posts because you do the right thing, even consider upgrade.

Hope situation like this didn’t happen in future

Have a nice day

Not available anymore?

If you don’t have the open source version contact us and we will give it to you to make sure that you can edit the script 100% . thank you for your comment tho :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Check the remastered version

Thank you, everything work fine

Would this work with illenium appearance? Thanks