[QBCore] Key labs: Meth, Coke, Weed, Guncrafting, Moneywash

Preview: YouTube Showcase Video

Description: Based on the original qb-methlab and qb-moneywash. Five key-based labs made for QBCore.

1: Drug labs (Coke, Meth, Weed): Once inside players require ingredients to create drugs. After running the process, players receive a batch or brick of drugs. These large packs are easy to distribute and sell to the rest of the players on your server. Script uses Gaussian distribution to calculate purity for given parameters and drugs need to be cured.

2: Weapon crafting: Under Mt. Chilliad is a large bunker where gun crafters can craft weapons. Materials are used to craft weapons and ammo. In the config files you can quickly edit the materials and quantities required. Stash is included.

3: Money wash: After a successful bank robbery, players need to wash their inked money. They hand over their bags of inked money to the group that controls the money wash.

Purchase Here: Tebex: Key Labs - EUR 24,99 (excl. tax)

Features:

• Store is fetched and stores from database on server start up and shutdown (txAdmin)
  • Qb-target implemented
  • Extensive server logging
  • Extensive server debugging
  • Runs at 0.00 ms
  • Uses bob74_ipl: biker dlc ipl’s
  • Important logic runs on server side
  • Fully server synced
3 Likes

Nice ! When esx ver MEN ?

2 Likes

Great script, works like a charm, easy set-up :slight_smile: Reccomended!!! same goes for his other work!

1 Like

If there becomes enough demand I might start making ESX versions for my scripts.

1 Like

Is this using Escrow, can we edit everything?

This is source code, you can edit everything yes.

Changelog 3 Feb

1. The code snippet to randomly add ingredients to the labs has been added as a configurable option. (See the shared config)
  2. Max amount of markedbills bags for moneywash configurable
  3. Moneywash stores the individual info.worth from moneybags.
1 Like

Can you tell us what the ingredients are for each drug? Quite hard to figure it out on our own.

Also props are missing in the labs (some are there some arent at all) - How can I get them?

Can u show for coke and weed?

Where is the key location? I can’t find it In the script