[QBCORE] Keep-companion - qbcore pet system

Hi, to be honest, without seeing your code and where you added code I can’t help you.

Do you mind if I send you the code in DM.

sure happy to help

2 Likes

How can i download the qb-menu in your picture, with all the icons?
It’s looks great! good job! :smiley:

everything is same as qb-menu i just edited some colors. it should be on my Github repo.

Event police to send their dog to search people for specificied items aka illegal items.

How do we clean the waterbottles? I have several people saying they cant use they pets because they cant give them water.

You can do this by using water_bottle

Well yeah they put water bottles in but when they go to give the dog water they get a message saying the bottle needs cleaned

sometimes your shop script won’t add the info={} you need to find a way to add that to waterbottle

why do i get a virus notif from windows when i download it

i don’t know. this is an open-source project and there is no executable in the files.
VirusTotal

i added this mod yesterday i followed the intructions and added everything like it was said to in read me… i added them at end else if statements and then at end of the file like it said … i have feeling mayb i didnt put them in correct spot . but when i go the shop i can target it and open the shop , but once it opens it takes about 5 seconds then the server like freezes, i can still move mouse but nothing else works i have to pull up task manager to force quit fivem, is there any way u can help me get this working ive tred 2 other pet mods with no avail and this is by fr the best i just want it work lol idk if u can possibly show me where to insert the app.js stuff cause i feel like thats my problem, im new to coding so it kinda confuses me but any help is appreciated

is there a way for adding esx or ox support to it ? (using ox_target and ox_inventory)

i added it now i cant spawn in after character select plllzz help

i need help also i use qs inventory and shop and i cant get your pet script to work and it looks amazing

i get script error: @keep-companion/client/menu.lua:537: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘playerdata’)

anyone know a fix?

If anyone is interested, I’ve converted (at least partially) keep-companion to be ox-inventory compatible.

Figured it was only right to release this to everyone since swkeep released his for free to the community.

I’ve included some additional files/info in the readme which should help you set it up and set up a custom K9 add-on ped. You need to know how to set up custom add-on peds. It’s easy, look up a tutorial. I will not provide it.

There will be absolutely no support, help, or troubleshooting with this from anyone. Consider it experimental and final unless someone further modifies it. You need to know what you’re doing when installing it.

god, love you. just been searching for that

1 Like

Which file is it that shows the NPC coordinates? I just got the Pet Shop Interior and want to move him up to the desk area inside and I can’t find at all where that is.