QBCore Framework

so what is going with the qb doorlocks i can’t get them to work
its saying the door is lock but i can still walk thru the locked door
if any one knows how to fix would be great
as i got alot of locks to put in place
many thanks

1 Like

have you update your oxmysql to 1.8.1 or something like that i did my yesday

Use nui-doorlock for anything that’s not a bank door. It’s so much more user friendly

i can’t use it i have tried as i am a qb setup it dose not like the qb setup

1 Like

I am new to syntax myself but I think if you’re going to use object hash code instead of object name, you would exclude the quotation marks?

1 Like

For it to work you have to put the correct door name, not the hash. You’ll have to look up the name of that gabz door

1 Like

How much is it to start a good fivem server?

Thousands of dollars if you do everything legit.

1 Like

thank you i got the door locks to work

so when trying to set up qb-stashes i get an error. It only comes up when i try to access the stash and it says Failed to load script @qb-core/import.lua

Any tips or tricks im missing?

SO @qb -core update last night and today and i be getting this and i have lost all admin in city so i cant not Dev its tell me i am not authorised to do this

as you can see i am the god but i can do anything

many thanks if anyone can help me with this

When i add addon cars in i cant use the vehicle options on them to buy them or finance them or anything

Do you have any documentation on the database configuration for QBCore?

How do i go about putting addon weapons in for use?

Im very confused, where is a list of items ecetera? im used to having a “items” table in the database, but QBCore has nothing of the sorts like that.

also do you guys have some sorts of support discord where we get notified if resources get fixed/updated?

How to clean marked bills?

1 Like

Hello, have someone problem with qb-policejob, with blips ? When i change coords for DUTY system the duty blips doesnt shows. Ideas ? Thanks.

THANK YOU!!! been lookin for a solution to this for ages

unknown_2021.12.10-23.08.png
so i don’t know what i am doing but i need to set up a MDT in my city for PD
if anyone can help that would great
Many thanks