QBCore Framework

hey anyone familiar with core_vehicle for qbcore ?

whatā€™s qbus?

lol changed it :stuck_out_tongue:

any body know how to plant weed seed??? in qb-weed

1 Like

You must be inside an OWNED houseā€¦ simply double click the seed in your inventory to begin the planting process.

iā€™ve try planting in apartment but nothing happen

2 Likes

Only houses sold by a real-estate agent, not in your apartment mate

1 Like

does anyone know why i cant change the livery on any vehicles? in admin menu or at benny location. no errors and in the menu at benny it says old livery but thats it am i missing something.
thanks in advance.

thanks mate

Hi. Weā€™re struggling to figure out how to resell houses once we donā€™t want them. Where we can find the option?

thanks mate

Installation done as in the video, no error there. Upon creating first character and choosing the default apartment, I got stuck on a black screen with loading bottom left and following error in the server console

[C-93] MoravianLion PLAYER SAVED!
[C-93] MoravianLion has succesfully loaded!
Server list query returned an error: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The operation was canceled. <- System.TimeoutException: The operation was canceled.

Anyone?

Edit.: After relog, I was able to spawn in for the first time. But as Michael. After visiting clothing store, everything went as expected.

The same thing happens to me

someone knows how to get a repair button on the radialmenu for mechanicjob?

2 Likes

add inside qb-radialmenu > config.lua

1 Like

same issue for me, tried all apartments too and all are black. ( Windows server)

Used the install script, so manually replaced qb-core, apartments, multichar and same result.

Would try on my linux server, but the install recipe keeps failing on task 2 claiming directory does not exist, even if I manually create it, same result with the fail.

Hey, im having problems installing a new map for mrpd. I canā€™t go near it since it just crashes my client, the other maps work perfectly anyone have an idea of why this might be?

1 Like

That is just that map, nothing to do with QBCore really, ask the map creator about it

The thing is i used it without the qb framework and it worked perfectly fine

1 Like

The mrpd which one if its the one from gabz there is a new version out you would have to contact gabz for it