QBCore Framework

No problem mate.

hi, anyone know how to make this MDT work?
link: GitHub - GhzGarage/mdt: A police Mobile Data Terminal system designed for use on the FiveM platform. Made for hypaste.net.

I just put inside my files and start the resources, but it didnt open the MDT somehowā€¦

2 Likes

if i was you i would just remove your mdt and try to install it again.
And follow what the github says you can use the key ā€œDeleteā€ to open the menu

2 Likes

i didnt understand what this means: Must change the ā€œ#ā€ in your PLAYERS table in the database to ā€œidā€ like this !!

Honestly canā€™t really help u on that since mine looks the same to the screenshot provided in the repo.

1 Like

mine seems like that too image
thats when im confused

update: i got it to work, need to add the sql files in to the sql

1 Like

hey, have you figured out the double car bug yet?

hey all, someone knows where i can change the ā€œqb-coreā€ name?

If thatā€™s a deferral message, then qb-core is the name of the resource that called the deferral. If you want to change that, you will have to change the resource name too.

1 Like

thnx, i gonna try that

Hello, Im New to developing and made a default QB server through ZAP. Iā€™m still pretty new but learning quickly, and canā€™t seem to figure out how to make myself a cop for QB-policejob. If anyone can let me know, that would be awesome! I see the police job in the database but not in the in game 'city services" and im not able to set myself as cop (or not doing it right) in database.

Help is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Heya,

Make sure to go into your database and give your self permissions.
permissions table is where you would insert your details, the levels are defined as admin or god.

After thatā€™s done or if you already have permissions you can use the following command

/setjob id police 5 (5 is a grade/ranking of a job, you can refer to the qb-core resource > shared.lua file for more jobs and information.

3 Likes

Is there a script somewhere that conflicts with VisualSettings? I added the server sided lights and itā€™s bright on my side but everyone else itā€™s dull and different color. Iā€™m not seeing anything but figure I would ask.

There is no script that does that, you probably have some kind of setting like postfx set too high

1 Like

everything is configured with shared.lua and the scripts has no problem. i can see the boss menu drawmarker but i need to restart the script to access it

Just launched early build of the documentation. Hello from QBCore Framework | QBCore Framework (qbcore-framework.github.io)

3 Likes

are itā€™s possible to trigger qb-atm using target? if possible how to make it work? iā€™ve tried but still got nothing.

QB-target is not included in the official QBcore resources. However, if you join the QBcore Discord, there is a section dedicated to QB-target that might give you some insight. Iā€™ve not traveled down the QB-target road myself just yet.

2 Likes
Config.TargetModels = {

["atm"] = {
  models = {-870868698, -1126237515, -1364697528, 506770882},
  options = {
    {
      type = 'command',
      event = 'atm',
      icon = 'fab fa-cc-visa',
      label = 'Use ATM'
    }
  },
  distance = 1.0
},

you just need to use type = ā€˜commandā€™ and use the command as the event.

6 Likes