QBCore Framework

MLOS are not included and can easily be changed to any ones you want to include yourself.

1 Like

anyone know how to fix
script:qb-phone:nui Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘tooltiptext’ of undefined (qb-phone/html/jss/app.js:224)

This is causing the apps to not show up

ive done 5 clean installations this week using QBcore recipe with txadmin. all works perfect… the markers arent drawn but if you check the locations, the menus are there indicated by the usual ~E~ to access Boss menu… Have to be on grade 4 to access

1 Like

Installed the framework in TXAdmin, none of the blips for any drugs or robberies show, any help would be great, tried multiple re installs, I have also downloaded a separate blip script and added the blips to the maps according to the cord in the config and we still cannot get them to work. qb-coke definitely doesn’t work.

Is there something we are missing?

Is it possible to install this on a zap hosting server for testing purposes or do i need to purchase a box?

Zap has txadmin servers so you can use that

I will check this out

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

You can check your script at resources[qb]\qb-bossmenu for the locations or change the place for the interaction if needed.

In the shared.lua file in resources[qb]\qb-core\shared.lua:
there are job roles for each category

to have boss menu opened by “bosses”, make sure the line below the job has isBoss = true

the other roles that you do not want to have access to boss menu will not show anything related to isBoss

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

for this,

the default Blip popup will be through your phone, only if you have the police job - inside the MDT application

If you do not have the police job, you will not see the Blip on your phone

if you do not see the default Blip popup on the phone even, you can try checking your qb-policejob script

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello i’ve been facing little problems lately
-If i change the default HUD to another HUD the stress system of the new one doesn’t work it just increases and never go down even if i revive.
-Bennys doesn’t make the purchase even if you have money on you.
-Pacific bank and paleto doesn’t work with the security_card_02 and security_card_01, minimum police are 0 byw.
Last thing, i need to know if my files are automatically up-to-date or i need to update them manually if so how to. cuz idk if they are getting updated tbh xD. thx for your work

1 Like

Help needed please!

I am using Ice line Hosting VPS and have followed the steps of the setup video. I am having an issue where txAdmin will automatically connect to my local IP and not the IP of my VPS. It then will not connect due to the licence key being a different IP to txAdmin.

Please if anyone could help I would really appreciate it….thank you

1 Like

Would there be a way to change this so everyone can see it?

Thank you for the help, I will check this out.

so you want to show the robbery blip, etc. to everyone in the game?

I would not recommend that as that should be a police job exclusive mechanic

however if you are using QBCore, I think you can see whether there is a robbery or a vangelico - but they do not say the specifics

Sorry,

The blips to start the Script/Robbery. not to allow everyone to see the 911 Alerts.

Sorry if I am confusing you, However the map has around 5 blips on it so it makes it impossible for players to find anything.

oh you mean map blips? I think you can remove the blips. I’m sorry, I think I am unable to help with that as I also do not know how too… :frowning:

Thank you for your help anyway :smiley:

1 Like

no worries :slight_smile: have fun and enjoy!

I have been watching the setup video and when using phpmyadmin it will not let me assign god to myself using the license and player name. Any ideas how to fix please?

try using other applications? one good application that I am using will be HeidiSQL, try that… then go to login using your credentials found at zaphosting.

Then go to permissions tab, insert a new role and input the details (your license number and role are the ones that will make you god)

Refer to the image for an example.