QBCore Framework

Can you explain me how can i put this code in my script, i starting learning scripting and idk how i can put this event in my script

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey it’s me again!

I’m struggling with the house system: the custom shells have been added successfully but I have issue with the door and the exit and entrance spot. I guess it’s in qb-interiors but when I change the coords, it doesn’t work. Can anyone help me?

wondering if anyone can help me, is there any interiors i need for this? ive noticed some things have interactions inside buildings i cant enter and im just trying to figure out if im missing something or not understanding this correctly. thanks in advance

Hi, I have a problem that when I start the server, I can’t get any script there and I have this error in the console, please someone would help me, thanks :slight_smile: Could not find dependency / server: 5104 for resource oxmysql.

Have you tried installing oxmysql for the server? [Standalone] OxMySQL - Lightweight MySQL wrapper

1 Like

Hi, yes I tried that too, and I also used the installation via TxAdmin. It’s not that I need a Linux operating system (VPS)

How to make it display your:

Job

Cash

And ID

?

1 Like

Natively in QBCORE:

/job
/ cash
/id

ik but say its a streamer and idk their name it would be useful for their id to be on screen for instance. and the job command when im deving is annoying to do everytime.

1 Like

Hello , anyone of you make paycheck systeme from account society and not from nowhere ?

Or found a script to make this ?
Thnx a lot :smiley:

Never worked for me. Tried to uninstall/reinstall multiple times and even updated my oxmysql.

Did you start apache and Mysql in xampp ?

There is already a paycheck system preinstalled in QBCore

You can also install the QB Core Framework directly via txAdmin.

Is there an option for only one character, so that you have to enter character data right away? So character-register.

1 Like

Choose only one Char ? Pm me

One option

2 Likes

So a free slot will only be released if you have a Rockstar License? At least it works, thanks. Thought so that you skip the character slots completely and land right to data details.
Is there a way that it goes straight to registration and that the characters slot is automatically selected?

You have to fix the vehicle after you selected your addons, once you fix the vehicle all your addons will populate. If I understood you correctly thats the simple fix.