[QBCore/ESX] Vehicle Shop (Dealership) HUD 2.0 [Paid Resource]

100%, no errors in F8 at all. I’ve tried everything I can but I still can’t figure it out. It just shows ‘ALL’ and nothing else.

Are you getting some error on the server console?

Question mate before i throw down money on this script. Does this include or have the ability to create boat and plane,heli shops?

The script was not made for that. To do this, you’ll have to duplicate the script and change the coordinates and name of the table in the database.

I’m finishing a 3.0 version that will make it possible to create multiple stores in different ways. But I still don’t have a release date.

1 Like

when will it release? i might buy when it’s out

No have date yet

Are you finished with 3.0 version?

I’m travelling, but when a return, i’ll finalize

Have fun at travelling where i find the Link for the 2.0.3 Update?

What exactly did you? Sometimes after buying a car or sorting through it makes my roads and i have to relog in…

Does anyone know how to fix this error
Imgur

add local QBCore = exports[‘qb-core’]:GetCoreObject() in client an server lua on top, or update your qbcore/script

ty but it doesent work for me

What QBCore version you using?

the most recent (dont know exact version)

Hey, do you have a date for the 3.0 update yet or are you still working on it? When yes you can guess how long it takes? Thanks!

The most recent is there a specific version off qbcore needed?

Well its good but not perfect. It doesn’t unload the vehicles when selecting a new one so your whole pool size will get full and you game will crash with a pool size error after loading a lot of cars. This is even fixed on free vehicle shop scripts, where “LastVehiclesHash” is getting unloaded. You can see it when opening the client resmon (Streaming Table).

1 Like

Yo i fixed the issue but i got this problem now adn i cant buy a vehicle
Imgur

this bug has been fixed in the new update, just send message in dc guild