[QBCore] [ESX] Personalized Roleplay HUD

Bubble | Personalized Roleplay HUD

[Tebex]
QBCore: PURCHASE HERE (15.00£ excl. tax)
ESX Legacy: PURCHASE HERE (15.00£ excl. tax)

[Preview]
Preview

[Summary ]

A very advanced and good unique looking all-in one player- and vehiclehud resource. This resource adds the possibility for your players to adjust and personalize their hud. This hud has a minimalistic design, with a good looking menu that has a lot of settings that can be adjusted.

[Features ]

• Player HUD
    1. Voice Circle
    2. Health Circle
    3. Armor Circle
    4. Food Circle
    5. Water Circle
    6. Stress Circle
  • Vehicle HUD
    1. Speed Circle
    2. Gas Circle
    3. Street Names
    4. Nitro Display
    5. Seatbelt Display
  • Extra Settings
    1. Toggle HUD
    2. Toggle Black bars
    3. Choose Map Shape
    4. Choose Themes
    5. Toggle Components
5 Likes

20 Euros is too much too be honest… Anyway nice work!

I’d say that’s correct 9 out og 10 times, but this is that 1 time.
There has been put a lot of work into this project, and for what you’re getting in return I’d say it’s def worth it. ^

1 Like

I’ve I have listened to your advice, and bumped the price down to 15 Euro, which I believe is, even more, a reasonable price! Thank you!

Perfect…

A few updates has also been made. It is now possible to toggle every single component in the config, if you don’t want any specific components to be a part of the HUD.

The resource is now also for sale for ESX!

Really nice script! Definitely recommend this HUD!

Appreciated!

how do I change mph to km?

Looks Great i just wish it had job integration as well as Cash/bank, other than that looks Amazing!

That can be changed in the config :slight_smile:

Will be added in the near future :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback look forward to it!

15 eur… to much man set it to about 10-12

Can I change the Position of the bubbles? Maybe centered on the left side of the Screen?

Is there a way to stop the hud from pulsing? Also swapping from round to square does nothing but make Icons show outside the hud

It’s possible, the css is changeable. If you want it with a different placement, then i’ll be giving you the support you need, in order to achive your desired position. :smiley:

does this not have an oxygen meter?

support pma-voice ?