[QBCore][ESX][Paid] Icebox/Chain Snatching/Wearable Chains

Icebox Script

Fully detailed Icebox script

Features :

• Craft Chains (requires job)
  • Prop based or Clothing based
  • Inspect Chains before buying and see how it looks on your neck
  • Infuse chains with jewels.
  • Different Particle Effects based on the jewels infused in the chains (configurable to add as many jewels you want)
  • You can snatch a player’s chain and it will be removed from the player’s neck.
  • Inspect other players chains with Diamond Tester
  • Options to add a fake diamond tester to give fake results.
  • Highly Configurable to edit texts/notifications, etc.

Dependencies

• ox_lib
  • qbcore/esx
  • qb/ox/qs v2 inventory only

Showcase
Buy Here

PS: You need to create your custom props or clothing items

Code is accessible No (some parts are)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000+
Requirements Check Description
Support Yes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

43 Likes

Everyone has been waiting for this in my server keep up the good work @SnipeOPGaming

Glad you like it <3

1 Like

Works with illenium-appearance?

Yes it does. Also I am working on a update which will get rid of clothing dependency altogether. I will run a thread on my end which will get rid of all the chain from people’s neck if its whitelisted in my script so you dont have to make any changes in your clothing script

New Update I am working on!

Major Update

• Along with chains, now you can have watches too. (Probably the only two things I will support I guess)
  • Ability to add categories for chains and watches so its easier to look while crafting them
  • Ability to add buffs to chains/watches (turned off by default)
  • You can configure as many buffs you want but you will have to add logic for that (comes with by default health and armor buff)
  • Major rewrite of the logic and unencrypt the codes that people would like to edit.
  • The complete particle effect code is rewritten as well to make it work with watches and chains together.

Update

• Added ps-buffs integration

Update

• Added option to configure any progressbar you want (By default supports qb and ox)

Updates Added

• Added support for any clothing items (chains, shirts, glasses, rings, bracelets, etc)
  • Added category tabs in inspect
  • Fixed the blacklisted code for the new updates

Updated Showcase Video

Source Code Version Available

Buy here - https://snipe.tebex.io/package/5930313

Does this already include the blacklisted for clothing in the script already? I bought the script btw!

All the chains you add in chains.lua will automatically be blacklisted. If a player wears that chain, it will removed from his neck within 5 seconds

2 Likes

the ability to steal chains from another players just adds great RP.

1 Like