[QBCore/ESX] JG Dealerships - Self service or player owned, display vehicles, financing, test drives and more!

The most comprehensive dealership script available for FiveM. In development for over 6 months, JG Dealerships provides an immersive experience allowing players to purchase and finance vehicles, set up and run dealerships with display vehicles, as well as a seamless administration experience for server owners. Available for both QBCore and ESX Legacy, here are just some of the amazing features you are about to experience:

• :gem: Clean, intuitive and super easy to use UI
  • :blue_car: Multiple dealership locations + player owned locations
  • :movie_camera: Beautiful showroom with camera presets
  • :star: Display vehicles can be placed, moved and updated in-game by dealers
  • :man_office_worker: Hire employees: Managers, Supervisors & Sales roles
  • :red_car: Customisable test drives
  • :money_mouth_face: Sell vehicles back to the dealer
  • :money_with_wings: Ultra-advanced and customisable financing (integrated with JG Advanced Garages)
  • :arrow_right: Directly sell vehicles to customers for enhanced roleplay!
  • :airplane: Custom vehicle categories to show just the right vehicles in each shop
  • :shield: Easy administration for server owners
  • :sparkles: Highly customisable and easy to configure via our online configurator
  • :earth_americas: 12 languages out the box + custom locales!
  • :heart: Responsive, one-to-one personal support and free updates for life!

Dependencies

• QBCore or ESX Legacy (1.3+)
  • oxmysql

Showcase & Walkthrough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUW4qnxyOLQ

Purchase the script!

Tebex: https://store.jgscripts.com/package/5714716

This script is protected by FiveM’s Asset Escrow.

Screenshots

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~4000
Requirements QBCore or ESX Legacy, oxmysql
Support Yes

Liked this? Check out my other scripts!

[QBCore/ESX] JG Advanced Garages v2 - Beautiful public, private, job & gang garages with impound
[QBCore/ESX] JG Pro Scoreboard - Sleek and configurable player list

6 Likes

Hi ! For vehicles etc… its sync with « vehicles » table in database ?

You can import from the vehicles table :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice ! And can I get employer ? Or it’s only one owner ?

Right now only one owner—in the future we will be adding the possibility to hire employees and more!

1 Like

Okay nice ! If u add employees option I will take this ^^

1 Like

And if you’re going to do that, when do you think you’ll do it?

It’ll be included in the first major update. I can’t confirm a date just yet, but probably around a couple of months.

1 Like

Great execution. Good job!
Cheers

1 Like

If owner isnt connect, person can purchase vehicle ?

1 Like

Yeah, as long as the owner has stocked the vehicle, a player can purchase it

1 Like

How much of the code is unlocked

Call none player owned dealer still show cars on the show room floor

1 Like

All QB/ESX related code, blips, Text UI and some events to help you integrate with other scripts.

Yeah once a dealer has set up display vehicles, they will always show.

1 Like

nice so if i needed something added that spawn body parts on cars that do not spawn with the parts can i added it when showing the cars or can you add it to the code?

1 Like

Fantastic Script, i bought it before it was released here and It’s honestly the most solid dealership script I’ve used to date.

2 Likes

Ah that wouldn’t be possible as the code that spawns vehicles for the showroom isn’t open - will have to add that as an event for customisation in a future update!

1 Like

ah i okay i like this if you do it just give me a ping i might still buy just i do have alot of cars that spawn with out body parts and will need the 3 lines added

Is it possible to add a check if player has a ace perm to allow/not allow them to open a specific dealership or is that portion of the code locked?

For sure, join our Discord and you will be able to keep an eye on updates :slight_smile:

This is not possible, but we will be adding restrictions to dealerships based on job and rank soon, so I will keep this in mind too!