Qbcore admin menu not working

Qbcore admin menu is not working anymore it worked with the barebones zap hosting server i got for qbcore and after adding addons and not touching the admin menu or the menuv folder it is tripping balls and i cant open it with /admin or admin in the f8 menu anybody else have this issue

this is what happens when i try to type /admin
and this is line 264 that its showing the error i dont see anything wrong with the language

1 Like

first step, make sure you’re using the latest qb versions:
lmk if that doesn’t auto fix it

2 Likes

it doesnt auto fix it ive tried even the dev versions after adding 3rd party scripts and everything the admin menu just dissapears

when typing /admin nothing comes up and it acts like it didnt even try to open said menu

1 Like

did you give yourself admin in the server.cfg?

1 Like

i did in both server cfg’s ive used fivem identifiers steam identifiers everything still to no avail

1 Like

could it be a mod conflicting because the only other menu’s i have is Vmenu and easy admin no other menu’s or anything of that matter the only thing ive done is edited the qb-smallresources to get rid of the weapon draw and weapons system to allow original weapon wheel to be used as well as removed the vehicle keys and vehicle shop nothing else aside from adding car packs and adding sandy shores and paleto bay modifications nothing admin menu or permission modification related im not sure why it isnt allowing me to open the menu what does that code basically say in my original post? is it saying that the line isnt valid due to permissions?

1 Like

because all im seeing is a dependency to menuv which i also tried reinstalling to no avail

1 Like

also a side note since the update qb inventory resource isnt starting either lol i must have bad luck havent changed anything just wont start since it was updated

1 Like

try using player license keys instead of the fivem and steam

but before editing the added resouces it was working thats what is confusing and i believe its already using licence keys its something.licence letters and numbers mixed in

but im on zap hosting and im curious should i edit the main serverconfig or the [qb] folder server.cfg or both im not sure maybe its that also considering the adminmenu resource is loading on server startup im feeling like maybe its menuv whats your thoughts on the error and the fact that the resource IS loading and i am an admin and have myself set to qbcore.god

update ive disabled all addon resources and guess what? it still isnt enabled so im thinking permission issue or menuv issue but ive tried all permissions and reinstalling menuv could you tell me what admin menu requires to be enabled? like does admin menu require vehicle keys and all?

its not a permissions issue because i can use the /addpermissions command to give other people and its a god only command so what else could it be? its not resource related its not permissions related im confused and stumped

i am confused and stumped too :confused: sorry brudda

2 Likes

i just realized the photo i showed above in the original post that error isnt even popping up anymore

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.