Qbcore admin issues

so I am using qb-core. I have tried adding my user into the permissions table of the database, the rebooted. I still cannot run the command /admin to get the admin menu. I have also added the user to the admin manager section in txadmin and nothing! how can I get admin privilege for my account? seems like nothing is working

3 Likes

You sure that you are using the right licence for the permissions table? you can see your own license upon joining your server in the console

3 Likes

Same trouble. I dont have the permissions table in me PhPAdmin … Struggling lol

Set your admins in the server.cfg file, as instructed in the qb-core example:

# Add system admins
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don't allow quit
add_principal identifier.fivem:1 group.admin # add the admin to the group
4 Likes

Thanks for your help.
Unfortunetely still not working.
Do I put it at the right place ? Under ##Permissions

Thanks in advance

MERCI ! It works ! Thanks again !

1 Like

He did what I told him needed to be done.

1 Like

All you need to do is make sure u put your permissions in the server.cfg under the ##permissions section.
QBCore is no longer supporting the method of database permission setting.
Meaning you can only use the new method if you are on a up to date build.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem with qb admin. I managed to get txadmin working but now I can’t spawn any items in, this is really frustrating and I have the latest server artefacts. Even added add_ace group.admin command allow to server.cfg and added the licence from the database. When I do /admin I get no access.

Did you ever get this figured out? I’m having the same issue with the admin commands.

Yes. I did all you have to do in order to use admin menu is add qbcore.god in server cfg next to identifier.licence51515 qbcore.god like that. Then it works.

yo can some1 help I’ve done all of this but still don’t work, thanks

Follow the instructions in this post to get your identifiers… Add this to your server.cfg

Then take the second identifier (the one that says license) and replace the <your_licence_goes_here> in the example below with the identifier…including the license: part!
Then take the example below, with your license pasted in, and paste it into your sever.cfg. Change the group to whichever group you want the player added to.
add_principal identifier.license:<your_licence_goes_here> group.god

Anyone still having this issue?

I can not for the life of me get this fixed