Qb-vehicleshop help

Can anyone help me with this error I am getting with the qb-garages script? iv added a few addon cars to my server and they load fine in the shop and i can store them ok but think error keeps coming up and i have to restart the server each time im stuck on what to do? iv tried all sorts, im fairly knew to fivem server running but have some experience with other games

I have updated this morning to latest repo from github and now get this error when trying to purhcase an addon car, iv set the brand as the vehicle brand and an in game one and still get and error when trying to purchase?

i literally don’t know how to proceed were trying to set a public server up so people can buy cars but i just can not get it working, the cars load fine in vehicle shop but you cant buy em

I want you to go re-download the resource and try again qbcore-framework/qb-vehicleshop: Script For Buying Vehicles Used With QB-Core (github.com)

updated again and now get this when i go near a car in the shop

Ok now i can help you. Give me just a few

1 Like

Before i do that, are you restarting the resource while inside a shop OR spawning inside a shop on first spawn. If so, then walk out of the shop and then walk back in. It sets insideShop when you enter a shop zone

2 Likes

I just pushed an update that should prevent the zones from being created before the player loads in so insideShop should never be nil even when loading in inside a shop zone

2 Likes

thank you so much for your help so far!, the shop is now fixed, i can buy vehicles and store them in garages error free in server console and f8 log…however when i went to sell the vehicle using the qb-vehiclesales location i get this error now?

thanks again

1 Like

Looks like that is referring to some data that it calls to the database for, does your player_vehicles table in the database have a column called balance?

this is whats in the player_vehicles database

1 Like

In qb-vehiclesales try modifying this line i have highlighted to the code i have written

having followed that i just get this now :frowning:

Sorry it’s

QBCore.Shared.Trim

updated again and get this now :frowning:

im so close to just giving up hahahahha

updated further today with latest build, get no errors when buying or approaching vehicles in the store anymore but i now get this when trying to store in a garage

1 Like

Update your qb-garages

hello again haha, so iv updated everything to latest builds etc, all is working perfectly fine now
but when i go upto a certain vehicle i get this error?

iv taken the vehicle out now but was just curious what it means?
thank you

1 Like

What do you mean a certain vehicle

Is there a way to have the same vehicles in multiple shops? I duplicated my list and changed the shop for the second list but at one shop none of the cars show up in the list when trying to browse.

1 Like

you will need to change the vector locations to the necessary places at the second shop