[QB][Paid] Vehicle Vin System

Hello Community
Today I am releasing my Vehicle Vin System. This script was made to improve vehicle rp and
bring rp between Criminal Players and Cops by creating a system where police are able to track flagged vehicles through the ALPRs in wk_wars2x System and Criminals to be able to steal or chop vehicles.
This does not have missions, this is used more to enhance pvp interaction in your server against cops and crims by giving them a way to interact with cars and the way they are now traced instead of plates, and also to be able to recover said stolen vehicles and for cops to be able to use their ALPRs to be able to interact more on traffic stops, adds a little more spice and thinking on both parties! I hope you enjoy this and It can bring you more rp and satisfaction!

Features Entail

• Police System [Automatic License Plate Reader] Uses - > [Release] Wraith ARS 2X | Police radar and plate reader [v1.3.1] exports

• Configurable Zones

• Congfigurable and Saveable vin numbers

• client and server exports : Examples in ReadMe

• Free Scrapping Addon : This is a remake to qb-scrapyard to work alomgside this

• Free Lifetime support : Never will I charge for support ever. Including Installation

• OXMYSQL IS Required : Sorry will not convert to other db syntax

• QBCore Renaming Supported : if you changed your qb-core prefixes the this does support that in config

• Multi Job Support For Police System

• Configurable Keep the Scratched vehicle and or Scrap it w/ Owned Vehicle Configuration

• Low ms usage (0.00ms - 0.01ms MAX)

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or ColdStiX#1906
This does use FiveM Escrow Services

Dependencies

[GitHub - MCS1999/Edits]- qb-scrapyard Modified

[GitHub - BerkieBb/qb-target: A better interaction system for FiveM]- qb-target

[GitHub - IdrisDose/qb-drawtext: A NUI DrawText with a few different config options]- qb-drawtext

[Releases · WolfKnight98/wk_wars2x · GitHub]- ALPR Integration

Config

Settings = {
    Police = { -- Setup Police Settings
        ActivePolice = 0, -- How Many Needed on to be able to start such activity | 0 to disable
        PoliceRoles = {["police"] = 0, ["sheriff"] = 0, ["state"] = 0},

-- PoliceRoles = false | To Disable, Everyone can view vin on vehicles 
        -- PolcieRoles = {['job_name'] = min_rank} | To Enable

DetectionZones = {
            [1] = vector4(138.89, 6526.19, 31.27, 100.0), -- Zone in which players are detected in stolen vehicles (x, y, z, radius)
        },
        radarIntegration = false, -- then I have made this extra immersive with radar hits (ALPRs) ... sorta | Required ->  https://github.com/WolfKnight98/wk_wars2x/releases
    },

Criminal = {
        VinScratchSpots = {
            [1] = vector4(1540.48, 6336.34, 23.47, 25.0), -- They can scratch the vins
        },
        Minigame = {
            duration = math.random(700, 1250), -- Time in MS
            pos = math.random(10, 40), -- How Short or Long Target Zone Is
            width = math.random(10, 13), -- How Wide the Target zone is
        },
        ProgressbarTime = 2000, -- How Long to start removing vin on minigame success
        OwnedVehiclesAllowed = true, -- Allow Owned Vehicles to be able to be scrapped and scratched
    },

Framework = { -- Dont change these if you do not kno what you are doing
        Object = exports['qb-core']:GetCoreObject(),
        Prefix_QB = 'QBCore',
        Prefix = 'qb-',
        Debug = true,
        Locale = {
            -- Server
            VinExists = 'Vin Exists Already!',
            VinCreated = 'Vin Successfully Printed!',
            VinScratched = 'Vin Successfully Scratched!',

-- Client
            OpenHood = 'Make sure you are near a vehicle and the hood',
            NotNearSpot = 'Too much heat here, go to the spot',
            BlacklistedVehicle = 'Vehicle is heavily tracked, cannot perform this action on this model',
            RemovingVin = 'Removing Vin',
        },
    },

Vehicles = { -- Must use tilda keys with vehicle model name
        Blacklisted = {`police`, `police1`, `police2`, `police3`, 1728770}, -- Cannot be scrapped | Vehicle Hashes Only | can be number or model name
    }
}

Links

[Showcase] :camera: - lol took me 2hrs at 2am to do this sorry for the spell errors. Was very late for me, will correct these on updates!
[Tebex] :hearts:

2 Likes

it’s been a week since u posted this without any previews, got a video? i’m curious c:

I Do its just not a good one! give me a moment to redo it

1 Like
  • Uploaded Showcase

• Updated Config to allow your own language edits

• Updated QB-Scrapyard edit to fix variable change

• Updated Config to enabled or disable debug option!

nice, goodjob c:
sadly it’s not what i’m looking for, but i believe others will find it useful

1 Like

Anytime I believe if you’re looking for boosting and what not there’s another script on forum, mine is a lil more of activity involving cops and crims

Update

- Setup Multiple Police Agency Detection (and Required Presence) In Config

- Updated ReadMe to be more clear with how to use exports, and where to use them.

- Updated and Separated Client and Server Exports to use different parameters.

- Client Exports auto grabs the plate by just entering the vehicle you are trying to get the plate for to make it easier and universal

store is down :frowning: