Qb-gangs

I have a problem with qb-gang , it gives me the following error and I can’t create the garage or creategang, I leave a photo of the error that it gives me when executing .

When you download a repo on GitHub, it attaches the branch name to the end of the zip archive file and depending on how the repo is structure, sometimes the folder inside. In this case, qb-gangs will look like qb-gangs-main. Because it came from the main branch. You are meant to take “-main” off, so it is just “qb-gangs”…

I know QBCore is very plug and play, but this is the small amount of work you actually need to do to make things work properly.

Looking at these errors, I suspect that there are more with this issue and that might be why qb-spawn and qb-gangs are having the issue of not detecting QBCore. Fix your resources and then respond back if the issue persists.

1 Like

Stop using this resource, it’s 2 years old and won’t work with the newer qbcore. it has this disclaimer written all over the repository (which is also archived)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.