[QB/ESX] TunerChip V2 (Many features) | Lambra

We don’t understand how to use the chip or how to install it. Help!

Simply open a ticket for support

Very good script best tuner chip out there

really good script is great for our tuning community

use the script for esx legacy

but had to replace the progressbar in the Config.lua

here is what I entered

function Progressbar(name, label, duration, useWhileDead, canCancel, disableControls, animation, prop, propTwo, onFinish, onCancel)
CreateThread(function()
exports.rprogress:Custom({
Duration = duration,
Label = label,
DisableControls = {
Mouse = disableControls.disableMouse,
Player = disableControls.disableMovement,
Vehicle = disableControls.disableCarMovement
}
})
Citizen.Wait(duration)
onFinish()
end)
end

Honestly one of the best tuner chip scripts out there. If you like to have legitimate preset tuning control over cars this is definitely the script for you. Also If you like pops and bangs and loud turbo noises this is also the mod for you.
Script creator has awesome support. Went out of his way to assist me with my needs.
10/10

This TunerChip by Delbes is an amazing script that makes it a must-have for anyone looking to enhance their vehicle gaming experience in GTA (I’ve literally spent hours just driving around and tuning and testing vehicles). The level of detail and customization available in this script is truly impressive, and it’s clear that a lot of time and effort went into its development.

But what really sets this script apart is the brilliant support provided by Delbes. He’s always available to answer questions and help troubleshoot any issues, making the whole experience a pleasure.

Overall, I highly recommend this script to anyone, If you’re looking for a developer who truly cares about their product and their customers, look no further than Delbes.

Keep up the great work :smiley:

helpfully support :slight_smile:

can anyone help me install i think i did everything it said but it still dosent work

Please do the WEBHOOK SERVERSIDE. Otherway player can dump the server and see the webhook…

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Very nice script, works great, ability to customize and add chips makes this awesome. no issues, the cars love it, made some sleepers and gave some that lacked power, no more lacking! the flames look great. Highly recommend.

Oh i see, still if that’s really urgent just create another file inside the resource folder, make it server sided at the manifest and place the Config.Webhook on that file. With that you can delete that option from the normal config.lua that is shared to client

Very good Support and script.

Bought the script and its simple but amazing. Totally worth it!

New Update
Added: Job requirement for each chip to be used;
Fixed/Changed: speedBoost now actually increases the current vehicle power instead of replacing;
Changed: Turbo boost adapted to the new way of speedBoost;
Fixed: Removed no entity warning at client console;
Changed: Optimized the flames code;
Added: Flames are now triggered when you downshift the vehicle with enough RPM;
Added: Now the Pops & Bangs are external sounds instead of a explosion;
Added: Added 15 external sounds for Pops & Bangs (You can add more of your liking);
Added: Now a vehicle can shot one or more different sound of Pops & Bangs;
Added: Each Pop & Bang volume can be customized (Some can be louder than other’s);

New Update
Added: Synced colored flames with infinite colors (RGB configurable through config)

colored flames

Great script, works as it should and has many features. Awesome support!

Amazing resource! Cool features and very good optimization i would recommend to everyone who making rp servers and olso amazing support fast and generous

amazing script that has alot of configuring options that you can make with separate chips!

Baba Tuner Chip

New Update
Fixed: Too many WebMediaPlayers error;