[QB/ESX] Snr Buns Script

VIDEO PREVIEW

TEBEX LINK

The “Snr Buns Restaurant” script is a comprehensive system designed to enhance the dining and fast food employee experience within the virtual world of a role-playing game. Developed specifically for the Snr Buns Restaurant establishment, this script introduces a range of features aimed at creating immersive and engaging interactions for players.

The MLO/Map is NOT included and only obtainable from NoPixel’s Webstore.

This script will only work with the NoPixel Snr Buns Map & Kitchen Props Assets!

DEPENDENCIES:
• ox_lib
• qb-core, es_extended
• qb-inventory, qs-inventory, or ox_inventory (unencrypted for editing)
• qb-target or qtarget (not fully compatible with ox_target, yet!)
• emote system (rpemotes, dpemotes, scully_emotemenu, etc.)

*ox_target currently not supported - it converts qb-target but distorts the coords which is important for this script to work properly. A separate version will be made in the future for ox_target. If you buy this asset with the intention of using it with ox_target, you will be responsible for adjusting the coords and we will not provide support!

If you’re in search of an excellent props pack, one that’s currently being integrated into this script for the upcoming update, Marx’s Mods (Link Below) is the perfect choice! Their props are lightweight and seamlessly complement this script.

Marx’s Mods | Snr Buns Prop Pack and Icons

Script is about 60% encrypted with CFX’s Asset Escrow Protection.

Code is accessible | Partially
Subscription-based | No
Lines (approximately) | 1800+
Requirements | See Dependencies
Support | Yes, via Discord

1 Like

Amazing. Are we able to add more stations like for kebabs?

Thank you! Unfortunately the way eveything has to be hardcoded for the dialog to work with the context menu it’s not possible. However, I am in the process of adding more items and features to accomodate a great prop pack mad by Marx’s Mods.

The next update wil include 2 Kebabs, chicken and steak, the Double Burger, 3 Sludgies (Slushies), and 4 Ice Creams, and 2 Muffins. I will be making cooking kebabs just the same as the rest of the script, except it will be at gas stove. I also may be adding cooking the muffins in the oven, and frying the donuts in the deep fryer using the props and animations as well. This is inly the initial release so in time the script will be advanced even more and their may be greater changes along the way to make it even better.

If you haven’t already, you can check out Marx’s Mods prop pack here: [PAID] [PROP] Snr. Buns Prop + Icon Pack | 17 Items

1 Like

Yup that’s why I asked for a kebab station because I have that prop pack lol. Thanks for the response man and what an amazing script. I think to put the cherry on top, you should allow sounds to be triggered when cooking and processing burger. Thanks again man.

Actually thought about that, so will do!

I’m going to be adding sound effects to the fountain drink machines as well.

1 Like

The man

The script is well designed, but support is non-existent. I have had a simple question opened since Feb 18th, and no one has acknowledged it. Others have reported the same concern in the Discord.

It seems to be very well executed but once you “clear” an order from the shelf, it disappears and there is no way to get that order back. It would be nice if it showed pending orders (toggle via command?) to all employees inside the business, similar to how an order is shown when you ring up a customer.

1/10 due to poor support.

Edit: Score changed due to essentially zero support efforts from the seller.

neveer seen poor support as this

There is literally almost zero support after purchasing the script, its evident in the seller’s Discord from others who have complained as well. I have received one reply from Mack and it took 9 days. My last question was sent on 2/27 (its now 3/22). I am stuck with it until I have the time to write my own or a better solution is released.

I do not recommend this script or seller.

Your request was not for support, it was a request to alter the script so that you may implement your own XP system. This is uncommon and not something that I am able to implement at this time but may be in a future update. You asked for open events and I explained to you that all events are open and everything else uses custom functions.

You stated that the items do not save in the stock after a player logs out but that is a feature of the script. As explained in the asset description on Tebex and the preview video, items save temporarily as the script is meant to be a here and now Fast Food style system, and not a prep and storage system.

Please keep in mind that this is the initial release of the script and things may change with future updates. I will take in to count suggestions made by my discord community, but I can’t implement every small change or additions that everyone wants when they want them. Resources are sold as is with support for real issues as per Tebex’s TOS.

If that is the case then instead of leaving me on read for weeks, a reply saying “No, I don’t want to do that” would have made this experience better instead of waiting for it to escalate to me posting here to earn a response.

Could you help me with this problem that is happening with my server, when the players crash the script for events that are closed several times even setting it to 8, which is requested in the script in case of net event overflow problems it continues to give this whenever the server will fall

I have an open ticket with no response and this is very serious what is happening