QB/ESX Scoreboards [OneSync Infinity working scoreboard that works with ESX or QBCore]

QB/ESX Scoreboard

QB/ESX Scoreboard is one of the cleanest scoreboards you can buy to use within FiveM on your QB/ESX server. It’s integration with Discord is one of the cleanest ways to display your players in-game whilst also knowing who they are in Discord. The scoreboard can display any number of jobs and the count of players on within that job space.

Requirements

Screenshots

Cozy Version

Full Screen Edition

Configuration

Config = {
	Default_Profile = "https://media4.giphy.com/media/3zhxq2ttgN6rEw8SDx/giphy.gif", -- Discord Avatar column picture if theirs is not found 
	ScoreboardKey = 27,
	Discord_Not_Found = "Not Found", -- This will display under 'Discord Name' column if their name is not found 
	ServerIcon = "https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830919171017146438/832794926609727528/png_draft.png",
	PageSize = 15,
	ServerSlots = 64,
	Update_Interval = 60, -- Every 60 seconds, update the scoreboard
	Use_QBCore = false,

JobDisplays = {
		["ambulance"] = {
			['name'] = 'EMS',
			['icon'] = '👨‍⚕️',
			['color'] = 'red',
			['column_size'] = 2,
		},
		["police"] = {
			['name'] = 'Police',
			['icon'] = '👮🏻',
			['color'] = '#5ea1e0',
			['column_size'] = 2,
		},
		["taxi"] = {
			['name'] = 'Taxi',
			['icon'] = '🚕',
			['color'] = 'yellow',
			['column_size'] = 2,
		},
		["mechanic"] = {
			['name'] = 'Mechanic',
			['icon'] = '🔧',
			['color'] = 'white',
			['column_size'] = 2,
		},
		["cardealer"] = {
			['name'] = 'Car Dealer',
			['icon'] = '🚗',
			['color'] = 'lightblue',
			['column_size'] = 2,
		},
		["realestateagent"] = {
			['name'] = 'Real Estate Agent',
			['icon'] = '🏘️',
			['color'] = '#58ce93',
			['column_size'] = 2,
		},
	},
}

Purchase

https://store.collectivem.org/category/scripts

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements Badger_Discord_API
Support Yes
This resource is protected by the FiveM Asset Escrow System

I really hate you lol, I got the other version now you did this one :slight_smile:

good stuff!

1 Like

40$ for this? That’s a bit too much isn’t it.

4 Likes

If you don’t like a price, just move along honestly. So tired of people whining about prices in release posts…

1 Like

@OfficialBadger I’m getting this:
SCRIPT ERROR: @scoreboard/server.lua:70: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

This happens when loading in, then scoreboard doesn’t update jobs or names until its restarted manually.

Nice one badger, sweet release.

1 Like

happy when I saw your name in the release section, such a unique and best looking scoreboard. Good stuff as always bro.

1 Like

Gonna implement a fix for this. I believe it’s because the ESX is still nil. If this is started after ESX it should be fine, but nevertheless I am going to implement a more efficient fix for it

Cool thanks, yea I have it starting way after ESX, still does it so not sure.

but even after I restart it, still doesnt show job count (not sure if related)

Updated, so now you shouldn’t encounter that :slight_smile:

In regards to PigiScript’s comment about this being too much:

First off, you don’t have to purchase it. It’s called a product for a reason. It’s your choice to buy it or not. If you believe it’s too much, feel free to make your own version and release it for cheaper on the forums? Nothing is stopping you from doing this and I encourage competition as that’s how business in the real world works. This then encourages companies/businesses to improve their products to beat out the other competition.

What’s crazy is instead of leaving that comment here, you could of spent that time actually developing something useful instead of wasting your time here @PigiScripts. Best of luck.

Thanks! i’ll test it now!

1 Like

I redownloaded, and its still throwing that server.lua:76: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

Is your event named esx:getSharedObject or are your ESX events changed?

Yes its default, haven’t changed it

Contacting you privately to resolve this

gutted i got the other 1 but nice work man will be getting this now too :smiley:

1 Like

Great Job!

Untitled ??
and job count dont work
Untitled
any idea why?

This will be fixed. I don’t actually have a server with players to test my scripts on, so it’s hard to catch all the bugs at first. I’ll notify everyone here when that’s fixed, but it certainly will be fixed by the end of this week when I have some time after my job.

The job counts have been fixed. Pushing latest updates to their respective links! Thanks for the patience everyone.

1 Like