Download

Ingame

My other scripts

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements
Support Yes

It would be neat if if it had minigame functionality and exports to use in other scripts for success conditions.

1 Like

i think this is too hard for a minigame. but thanks for idea :heart:

18 euros for something you didn’t create, and by simply adding a background, you’re claiming it as your own. at least give credit to the original creator of this UI

You renamed The Cube to Super Cube

4 Likes

The price of the product is 8€ (not much different from the open source version). I also made a special prop for him. It doesn’t make sense to remake something that already exists, but I don’t think there is a rubik’s cube script in fivem. considering those asking for more than 8 euros for prop only, I think it’s not a bad thing I did. thank you for your comment

Suddenly you changed the price and edited your message, but let’s get straight to the point: you’re selling a script that was originally released for free on CodePen, and by doing so, you’re disrespecting the original creator. The script you’re selling is essentially the same as the original, yet you’re not giving any credit to the creator. You shamelessly claim the script as your own and proudly sell it under your name. Furthermore, if you’re claiming that you’re selling the script for the prop, then why are you not selling the prop separately and why are you selling open source version of the script which you didn’t made?

3 Likes

First of all, the reason I edited the price was that I wrote 10 euros, but the original price was 8€ (+tebex tax). The only lua codes I encrypt in the Escrow version. so everything is already open source except what i did

I think this will be fair to the original author.

5 Likes

It is crazy to take someone’s free work, add a prop and then charge for it. The animation for the prop also looks like crap.

2 Likes

Well, this isn’t very poggers…

1 Like