๐Ÿ’ฐ [QB/ESX] Realistic PocketBooks (with Storage & Props)

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: Browns PocketBooks by Brown Development :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Key Features:

1. :yellow_heart: The PocketBook acts as a stash for storage
  2. :yellow_heart: When you use the PocketBook you will see the physical PocketBook prop in your hand, Unless it is removed from your inventory
  3. :yellow_heart: Whats put into the PocketBook storage will still be there even after server restart (saves in database)
  4. :yellow_heart: If you give players your PocketBook they can see whats in it

3 Types of PocketBooks (with props):

1. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Gucci Bag :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
  2. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Teflar Bag :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
  3. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Givenchy Bag :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

How Does It Work?

It allows players to buy pocketbook crafting materials from a shop then
take the materials to the pocketbook crafting location to craft pocketbooks
once crafted the player can then use the pocketbook which will open a stash
that the player can store items in. Each crafted pocketbook has its own unique
stash and is saved in the database so all items stored in each pocketbook will
be there even after a server restart.

When the pocketbook is used it will show the actual pocketbook prop in the players hand
however if the player drops the pocketbook it will then remove the pocketbook from the
players hand.

players can only use a pocketbook if they have one in their inventory however
if they have multiple pocketbooks in their inventory then they wont be able to use
any of the pocketbooks until they drop all pocketbooks except for the one they want to use
this was integrated into the script so players cant abuse the pocketbooks by using multiple
pocketbooks with each having their own separate stash giving the player and unlimited amount
of storage.

Purchase: Tebex
Preview: Youtube

Screenshot Of Config.Lua #1:

Screenshot Of Config.Lua #2:

Code is accessible No (except for config.lua)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2500
Requirements QB or ESX
Support Yes
4 Likes

Can you change the prop?

This would be next level if you incorporated a backpack system into it also that functions exactly the sameโ€ฆ so dependant on item would depend on whether its in your hand or on your back!

1 Like

I can add this feature.

1 Like

this will be a whole other script, however I thought of this but the reason why I didnt make a backpack script like this is because there are already some backpack scripts out there, I dont know any that function the same as this pocketbook script but I just didnt go down that road because I dont like making stuff that people already made, I like all my stuff i make to be one of a kind an unique

I know what youโ€™re saying but it would be amazing to have it so the 2 would be combinedโ€ฆ in the config we can select whether say bag 1 is to be in hands (handbag), or on backโ€ฆ making it an all in 1 backpack/handbag storage script.

2 Likes

hmm, that doesnโ€™t sound so bad. Ima take note of this!

1 Like

It would be amazingโ€ฆ Iโ€™d pay top money for this!

Unlimited amount of bags being made in config if possible, having options to select whether in hand or on backโ€ฆ choosing bag to displayโ€ฆ combined with your already existing features mateโ€ฆ there aint anything out there and Iโ€™d pay alotโ€ฆ

2 Likes

If you can do that Iโ€™ll buy it too :smiley:

2 Likes

Another awesome script by brown!! My wife loves it in the city this is great keep up the good work!!!

1 Like

yooo trying to join your city, send the discord tommyxgunz on discord

There is a free script that does exactly this. Its called keep-backpack โ€ฆโ€ฆ