[QB][ESX] Plane Crash Heist

ngd-planecrash is an interactive script that involves a robbery/heist theme. Players must first locate the PED to obtain the coordinates needed to hack the alarm panel. They can attempt to hack the panel or use a brute force item to bypass it. Failing the hack will trigger an alert to the guards and police, while succeeding will enable players to proceed without detection.

Once players have gained access, they must go upstairs to upload malware to a military transport aircraft, causing it to crash in a configurable random location. Players are then prompted to find the crash site, eliminate guards, and loot crates before the police arrive. An area blip on their map guides them to the crash site.

Once police arrive they can target the aircraft to start the timer to reset the heist, which deletes all props. The reset time is configurable.

Features:

• Police duty check to start the robbery.
  • Global reset built in, so if players change their mind or give up the heist will reset automatically after the configured amount of time.
  • Global cooldown so that players can’t continuously spam the heist.
  • Multiple configurable items for loot, along with percentages of quantity of a ‘rare’ item function.
  • Discord logs.
  • Extensive config that allows you to completely move/change/configure the heist to your server’s needs.
  • Preconfigured for PS-Dispatch.
  • Police can’t loot the loot crates.
  • Police can reset/despawn loot crates.
  • Custom props

Showcase Video: Here

Tebex Link: Here
Docs/Config: Here

Check out some of our other scripts:

ngd-cherrypopper
ngd-adnotify
ngd-mailbox
ngd-showcase

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1200ish
Requirements QBcore/ESX
Support Yes
1 Like

Does this still work with qtarget?

Yah it should work just fine.

Please make it for es_extended 1.2. My community would love to use this script in the server and try it out!

Dependencies:

• QB-Core / ESX_Extended

• QB-Target / Ox-Target

• QB/LJ - Inventory / ESX ox-inventory

Says nothing about qtarget, its either written to work with it or not

It doesn’t necessarily have to be ‘written for it’, for it to work. The only two target exports this script uses is AddTargetModel and AddTargetEntity which are both supported by qtarget. That being said, I downloaded the latest version from GitHub and put it on my test server and I was able to target and interact with all portions of this script just fine.

V1.1:

Added support for multiple, randomly picked start PEDs

Fixed police call in QB

Unlocked mini game and lootbox function to allow for more customization.