[QB][ESX][OX] Placeable Stashes

BBV X WORLD | PLACEABLE STASHES

Placeable Stashes comes with 4 premade (props/stashes) configurable from the config.lua file that the resource comes with. Placeable Stashes allows you to create infinite amount of stashes in the world using props, stashes can be moved and picked up, all stashes are linked to the props NetId witch means that you can transport/carry stashes everywhere and your items won’t be lost. Our resource comes with all items premade for | QBCore,ESX and qs-inventory,ox_inventory | and it also supports | QB-Target and OX-Target, stashes are temporary and don’t save after restart/pickup.
(GitHub - overextended/ox_target: Standalone "third-eye" targeting resource.)

VIDEO#1/VIDEO#2

> BBV X WORLD | PLACEABLE STASHES - [BUY 4.99$] => Escrow

We are using the FiveM asset escrow system to protect sensitive files. You can read more about the escrow system here (Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources )

The purchase is done through Tebex, an official partner of fivem. After The purchase, you’ll have access to download the files from the keymaster / Purchased assets tab.

> BBV X WORLD | PropsXStashes - [BUY 14.99$] => - [PREVIEW]

PLACEABLE PROPS
ADVANCED RADIO’s
STORAGE UNITS
SMOKE ON THE WATER
PVP FRAMEWORK
Yacht Heist

if you have any questions,problems or issues you can contact us at http://support.bbv.world

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Yes and No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements QBCore/ESX
Support Yes
2 Likes

i feel like you have released the same resource, but it does have one more entity onselect with stash generating

2 Likes

props and target are handled differently so you can move the props and stash without losing your items. its the same ‘builder’ not the same script. Prop script handles animations / audio,visual effects and many more, this one doesn’t do all that, its more lightweight and also cheaper.

1 Like

pretty cool!

2 Likes

I watched the video, I liked the work

2 Likes

do these save on restarts like the location it was placed at ?

1 Like

what is the name of this warehouse mlo in your second preview?

Would like to know as well.

In the new update yes

Its the hangar under the airport, not sure of the name.