5CRIME House Robbery

The new resource is being worked on. Keep an eye out.

8 Likes

This looks so GoooD.!!

1 Like

Looks sick! :star_struck:

2 Likes

What if I don’t use qb-phone. Are groups still possible?

If you have another phone that has similar exports, then yes it is possible. If you need further help with that, feel free to open a ticket in our discord and I can help you out with it

I used GKS phone. So script won’t work unless I have the phone configured?

The phone feature is optional and can be disabled.

Updates done after release:

• Reinforced some exploit checks
  • Added Group Work ped spawn function into the opensource files
  • Added Permission checks for the commands, found in the opensource files
  • Added a better Hasitem check for the client side in ESX
  • Added into the opensource how cop count is calculated for ESX
  • StealthScore System point calculation is now in the config, you can control how the points are calculated
  • Added how shells are created into the opensource, you can now choose another shell and mess around with offsets if you know what you are doing
  • Added into the config individual icons for searching spots and searching props
  • Added the NPC’s target zone coords to the config
  • After a lot of requests, we decided to add the stealth minigame system to the shells as well
  • Added the ability to start a job from the NPC, this can be turned off in the config (Even if you don’t have a group system)
  • (pd-safe) Added lootable safes in IPLs with a safe cracking minigame, you can now configure the chance of one spawning + individual loot table
  • Fixed a bug where players weren’t able to start another job from the NPC if they just finished one
  • Fixed an issue where resetting a house would reset other similar houses
  • Players that fail minigames now get penalized while doing the sneaky approach (Adds onto their stealth score)
  • (For users of the group work system with no skill system) You can now choose the chance of getting an IPL marked in the config (10% by default)
  • (For users of Renewed-weapons carry) Added an export that checks if a player is carrying a prop, making him unable to rob another item (Config)
  • Balanced the stealth system’s point system
  • Added client side skill system functions (Must turn it on in the config)
  • Added a minimum player requirement for group system, change in the config (by default 1)
  • Added into the README configured Renewed-WeaponsCarry hand held items (Thanks to Xandrice)
    …and a bit more that I can’t remember

Updated done after release:

• Reworked the reward system
  • Reworked the safe’s reward system

Done a ton of stability and optimization tests to make sure it doesn’t create heavy load on larger servers, now being used by over 15 100+ player base servers with no issues

Hey cool script any plans to make the Groups feature not rely on qb-phone or a phone that uses similar exports?

Thanks and have a good night.

1 Like

looks dope!

1 Like

Hey! how are you? the group functions are opensourced. You can implement your own system. qb-phone is not a requirement you can completely disable the group system or integrate your own. We can assist you with that if you open a discord ticket!

Is therevm a way to make cops possible to lock the doors when they cleared the scene ?

there is a command to reset the houses yes.

Do you know wich is the command by any chance ? We can’t find it.

Thanks in advance

they are located in the opensource files