[QB/ESX] AI NPC Doctor [FREE]

[Using QBCore] Tried this. But still have the issue. Players get revived in the character selection screen automatically.

1 Like

Fixed issue where players get revived in the character selection screen automatically.Download the latest version for the fix.

that code for ESX bro

3 Likes

Still having this issue he mentioned.

Also having times where they never get out of their car. They drive near you, park, but stay in the car :frowning:

This is so close to perfect!

2 Likes

I have a problem, the doctor no heal, I use ESX config. Can anyone help me? thanks

2 Likes

Guys in the last version of qbcore it threw me some errors, so I modified the code a little, I share the modification.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed a few issues here and there, if multiple people call for an AI Doctor then it starts spawning them blocks away and they freeze then teleport to the location and will go into the cpr animation but then donā€™t actually heal at all, then if we revive manually and come back to life THEN the doctor starts his work.

I am using esx legacy and the script doesnt work for me. IF the ambulance shows up, which is only 1 out of maybe 5 times, he doesnt get out of the ambulance until i revive myself. After I am alive he will come over and then revive me.

1 Like

everytime i start this for qb it crashes and dont allow us to reconnect

hello, the first version is used in ā€œqbā€. I saw that there is an update on Github. When the server exceeds a certain number of times, there is a lot of ā€œlagā€ when this script runs. and this is the big problem. I love it and want to use it. can you solve this?

1 Like

Hey thanks for reaching us out we will be soon releasing an update for this and you will get it.

2 Likes

any news about you script there are some problems when players in car and npc doctor cant reach players to revive

1 Like

Hello
the npc comes but doesnā€™t go down how please?

bro thank you very much its work

do this this will fix your problem

open client and go to the line 127 and comment it and paste this trigger

TriggerEvent(ā€˜esx_ambulancejob:reviveā€™, GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()))

1 Like

@LostBanditos @Drip-RP @Lizalde @Skeetzy

this one maybe help you to fix its work for me i use esx legacy

Thx buddy will try it but there are more problems like the doctor is sometimes standing near death person and dont revive or cant find person and some wired stuff but will try to fix that

it happened to me too with this its fixed

thx for leting me know hope it will work for me to

1 Like

i have this problem now Picture