[QB/ESX] AI NPC Doctor [FREE]

client side is normal nothing edited just the code what you sayed but im on 1.2 esx

1 Like

there isn’t any change

same on qb. when you load into server it shows the AI progress bar revive before you even select a character .

hello, there is an error or bug. at least in esxi I tried it and when you die inside the car the ped does not take you out or revive you

Is it possible to delete the current ambulance and start a new one if the player uses the /help command again? Sometimes the ambulance is stuck and/or spawns in an awkward spot. Maybe the second time it will decrease the available spawn distance or something. Just thinking. Great script though!

1 Like

Like the AI Mechanic does?

hello… how to make ai medic just spawn immediately without ambulance vehicle? it because when player die at place far from road or place hard they can reach, for example at the roof, so Ai medic cannot revive player. Hope can do like i said

2 Likes

any one know how to disable ai npc and spawn vehicle… if people type /help auto revive

1 Like

thnks a lot, i have a quiestion, how can i disable npc? i mean, i want just the action, no the npc

not Working

those npcs are total retarded lol , cant drive , cant find you etc lmao

1 Like

Hello is it possible to add when someone gets revived they spawn in Pillbox Hospital or at a cord?

using esx legacy, i modified the script, after the default one still doesnt work.
theres No progress bar, the… erhm doctor…comes in the ambulance, and stops and performs CPR, but theres no progress bar no money tanken… he never revives me and i just end up reviving myself via cmd. then hes still there pumping away…

ran the qb version, alot of errors with that one, lol

What to do if I use vrpx framework? Can anyone help me to find an option for emc bot in vrpx framework?

Hey guys!
The solution for the ESX framework was provided by this: GitHub - HalCroves/mythic_progbar: FiveM Client-sided Progress Bar
Simply copy it to the resource folder and enter it in the server cfg.

Script excerpt from client.lua:

TriggerEvent("mythic_progbar:client:progress", {
         name = "ai_doc",
         duration = Config.ReviveTime,
         label = "The doctor is giving you medical aid",
         useWhileDead = true,
         canCancel = false,
         controlDisables = {
             disableMovement = true,
             disableCarMovement = true,
             disableMouse = false,
             disableCombat = true,
         },

This “esx_progressbar” does not work, only mythic_progbar.
Nothing needs to be changed in the basic script. this should work.

The doctor just standing by near the player on qb. How to fix this?

this script just fried my whole server what could cause this. lucky for me i just started the server so its not a big deal but how do i avoid this again

You have to kill the doctor for it to work so ultimately you have to revive yourself kill the doctor and it works… Broken will try to fix here soon…

SCRIPT KILLED MY SERVER

esx legacy tried to start up server after install it stopped a bunch of other scripts

turned off the script i loaded in fine then i turned it on again while in game it fied the server

I tested it out and the NPC Medic pop’s up then goes to the player and starts healing them. Once they are done healing, They stand up and then get back on the ground so It doesn’t heal the player at all. This is on QBCore