[QB-Core] Civilian Mail Job

Hello!

Just made the first version of a QB civilian mail script where civilians and collect packages and deliver them to peds around the map.

This script is easily configurable and installable. Just go ahead and download the file, drag and drop it into resources, go into server.cfg and ensure that it is started and to configure it, inside of the files, you will see config.lua, just open that and all the configuration will be there.

Last Updated: 11/10/22 5:04 PM PST

Update: Fixed draw distance and allowed custom maximum packages

qb-mail.zip (6.1 KB)

Github: GitHub - Asendant/QB-Mail: Civilian Mail Job Made With QB-Core

4 Likes

I tested it on QB and it works, thank you

2 Likes

nice script !! Thanks for share!!

2 Likes

Can you please add it to GitHub.

Sure, I’ll put the link up in just a second!

1 Like

this script no have blips in map sir ?

1 Like

Thanks for reporting it, should be fixed in both GitHub and in the direct download link. Find anything else wrong, please let me know so I can fix it.

1 Like

thank you nice

1 Like

can you make the script also fo ESX pls

I can try, sure! Might take me a few days though to change over all the natives and figure out how to work bt-target. No guarantee’s though as I am not experience with ESX whatsoever, so as I say before, it may be a while before I can get it out. If you know someone who know’s ESX though, my code is on GitHub and they can try to switch it over from that.

any help please

Do you have QBCore installed?

Hey!

Great script but whenever i try to pull out the truck it wont spawn and i can’t end the job.

Weird, are you getting any script errors in the console (server or client)? I’ll start looking into this on my end, but I want to make sure there aren’t before I go line by line lol.

No errors.

Try going into the config.lua and turning Config.UseDeposit to false. It’s a problem that I had when I was developing the script, that when it was on, it wouldn’t spawn, but I thought I had fixed it by changing around some functions but maybe something went wrong with that? See if that’ll fix it though. If it does, I’ll try to fix the whole deposit function as soon as possible. Otherwise, I’ll just go line by line to test it all out.

The original job blip seems to show regardless how far away you are on the minimap… other than that its perfect!

Could I suggest maybe that there’s a way to limit a maximum parcels that can be entered?

I have not added in a feature where the blip is drawn based on distance, didn’t know that it would be wanted, but if you want that too, I can for sure add that in.

As for the maximum packages, I can sure add that in too. I’ll have that updated by tonight for you, hopefully!

That would be fantastic!

Just a few players noted they can see it on the minimap regardless where they are haha.

Updated it all, shouldn’t draw on the minimap if it’s out of distance now. Also, to change maximum packages, it’s going to be line 1 in app.js. To get there, go to qb-mail>html>app.js and it’s the first line. Config.cfg was being a pain in the butt so I put it there for a temp. fix while I work on getting it to work with the Config.cfg file but wanted to get it out ASAP.