[QB] CatDev Work Tablet

The Work Tablet is a powerful script that provides a comprehensive HUD for businesses. This innovative tool streamlines business processes and allows for easy access to important information and data. The Work Tablet is designed to enhance productivity and efficiency by providing users with data. It also allows for easy communication between employees and boss.

Key features:

• On duty employee list

• Company Announcements

• Company Bank Management

Buy Here: Tebex
Price: $10 + TAX

About us

We are CatDev, a group of developers brought together by our passion for game development and the Grand Theft Auto series.

Our main focus is on creating scripts for FiveM servers, which is a multiplayer modification for Grand Theft Auto V. We pride ourselves on our ability to design and implement custom scripts that enhance the gameplay experience for players.

We are dedicated to providing players with the best possible experience on FiveM servers. Our scripts are known for their quality and originality, and are highly valued by players and server administrators.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 5000
Requirements QBCore
Support Yes
4 Likes

Exactly what I was looking for. This is a great resource for societies on my server. Again @Santen thank you for support <3

1 Like

Thank you for such great review. Glad I could help :blush:

So apparently you can get unlimited amounts of cash, via the society money when you withdraw, might need to update the code to stop that, other than that a fresh UI

Thank you for reporting that. We will look into this. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Do you have an updated discord link?

is there a fix for unlimited money ?