QB cars random burst into flames from

all came for me when updating all the qb stuff and all of suddenly all addon cars some way or another burst up into flames from nowhere dont know what could do this kinda issues misseed some of the qb system installed them still same issues made a custom for any addons vehicle super weird issues that 99% of the time only hits on Addon Vehicle its not speed bound so its not an engine overheating issues or something like that the engines just breaks from no where any one else had this kinda issues if so how did you fix it cuz rigth now im losing my mind and thinking about downgradeing to the older garage and server files again and rewrite it all one more time Works flawless on the dev server on the fully online server it aint same files now a couple more added tho

I have noticed the same exact issue as well. I also noted that since around november they removed qb-vehiclefailure, however adding it back does not fix the issue either. I am still digging through git merges to try to find what was screwed up and/or moved to somewhere else. Because they are not in the usual spots anymore. If I can not figure out the issue just going to revert back to pre-october versions as everything was fine there.

i found out some issues where i had to add exactly all Addons Names into the garage Legacyfuel as catogory that fixed the issue for me added qb-vehiclesfailure aswell added the categorys since then ive hadnt had any issues regarding these cars that burst into flame hope it helps but in Qb-garages there is 2 sections needed to be added to get any ^new category to actually work^ these is all ive done ive noticed i need to restart qb-mechanic each restart so i need to re configure some files :smiley: hope fully it helps you aswell
Best Regards Comic Gaming

2 Likes

i mean Add the category of each car brand Example

– Ferrari (54)
then add exactly that to all that actually uses car damages ect vehiclefailure and legacyfuel or any other fuel system that has files that are going by category Best Regards ComicGaming

I have absolutely no idea what to do. I have a small server with a few friends where we play semi Rp( we dont really take it serious) and im glad that i got it running with a few self added scripts. I dont really know how to do anything if i dont have a straight up tutorial for it. So is there any other way ro fix this? Maybe to delete a script? If yes then please tell me.

ill send you some things ive sent that
^fixed my issues do you have addons firstly ^
If thats the case theres two ways
adding
Car brands like This
(23)
Ferrari
number 23 gets added into the
qb-garages Config
and the
qb-garages/server/Main.lua
just copy and paste some of the other lines
then we have
LegacyFuel
qb-vehiclefailure
they all got the Category part ill try to remeber making a better tutorial but short this got my issues away
been about an month without any issues now

Im not home currently i will try this later

I dont have qb vehiclefailure where can i get this?

Okay so i made a new category with the number “23” and the name “mclaren” in qb garages config, garages server main.lua and legacy fuel. But how does that change anything? Dont i have to put the car in the category first for anything to change? And if yes where and how do i do that? Do i have to go into the vehicle.meta and change the vehicleClass to “VC_MCLAREN” or only “MCLAREN” ?

These categorys are added in qb-core/shared/vehicles.lua
like this
Spawn name .Bmwe36. name:E36 Carbrand.Bmw. category:Bmw

to add the category the rigth way in ex qb-garages just simply add The category part to both files mentioned Earlier and Legacy fuel ^or your fuel Source^

Thats the way needed To get Veh fails just search for qb-vehiclefailure on google :smiley:
Best regards Comic

Okay nevermind i just now realised that qb mechanicJob also has a engine damage /decay function. Before i wrote the first message here i looked trough all the folder names and i overlooked mechanicjob since i thought its just a job. I tweaked my addon cars to have realistic topspeed so because we were going 350 kph i guess the config wasnt made for realistic but for average gta speed. I just deleted the folder now since we dont need it anyways and it doesnt happen anymore. Still thank you so much for trying to help an idiot like me. I really appreciate it. So i guess i didnt even have the same problem as you guys. Still thanks mate youre a legend :grinning:

1 Like

wouldnt mind sharing the folder name since it may matter to someone in the future Mate :smiley: still awsome find before i put in the brands and stuff my mk8r burst in to flames and that had sick accel and quite great topspeed cuz it was an abt Version :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.