[QB] Advanced Trucker | Lambra

Best trucker job I’ve found after looking a while. Adds depth with the different routes/levels and possible pay. Makes it way less tedious than your standard drive from point a to b jobs. Great resource.

Really great script - Helpful support our server is loving it!! Thank you again :sparkling_heart:

works great ! :slight_smile:

Works great, thanks to Lambra! It’s def worth the money.
It’s not just a script to deliver trailers, there’s XP to be gained, which makes people want to grind the job.
The video showed all that. Lambra thought about small details that would make the script realistic. Appreciate!

1 Like

Script author went above and beyond to accommodate the script to my servers needs.
This trucking script is one of the best available.
Fully customizable and very easy to install. And configure to your liking.

1 Like

Very good script! We had it for a few months now and we love it!

The best trucking script available! Have tested this out and its just like the video preview down to every little detail. I would recommend this to every server owner if they would like to enhance there city and bring premium high quality jobs in for players! Also i would like to add the support is amazing and its plug in and play just as stated will be buying more script from these guys in the future.

Fun script, quick support <3

Very good script with many options in config.lua and a creator who listens and help

Very good script, so many options and runs smooth. my server enjoys this, and I won it in a giveaway, after this Ill be buying other scripts from this creator! quick and easy support!

Outstanding script and exceptional support .