PvP does not work

Hello, I’m having a problem with PvP on my server, I would apreciate if you could help me

Thanks on advance

when you disable scripthook, it also removes pvp, you can re-enable it propably from inside es settings/configs

1 Like

That’s not the solution because I have Script Hook Allowed (1), and there is no option to allow PvP on settings

If you don’t have a trainer that enables it like Lambda then you will need to enable it server side and if you don’t enable it server side and someone doesn’t have a trainer that enables it then you won’t be able to do anything to them so your best bet is to enable it server side

1 Like

Calm down, that’s way to much information. Explain that like you’re talking with a kid.

Should probably rephrase that to say that you are talking with a kid instead of like. Also if you can’t even read that then you probably shouldn’t be trying to make a server as that’s barely any information as it’s one piece of information with an example of what could happen. That’s one sentence which should really be in two.

1 Like

Calm down, I barely speak english. About doing the server it’s just for fun, I just want to have some fun and chill.

HAHAHA keep saying calm down and I won’t be calm anymore and it seems to me like you speak English pretty well.

I do not want to continue this stupid “discussion”. Thanks for trying to help me and have a nice day :wink:

1 Like

search feature is generally pretty useful when used.

In the resourse folder…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.