Putting a new save in my five m Singleplayer folder

Ok, ive been looking all over and i cant find anything to help my case, How do i put a older save from my actual gta5 game onto my five m. If you could put a video showing me it would help alot also. Im on the latest version of Five M and Gta

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Once you start FiveM singleplayer, you will see a new save file folder under Documents\GTA. This folder will have a fivem_set.bin inside.

Copy the contents of the other folder into that folder.

See For people stuck single player mode stuck @ intro loading "Lundendorf north yankton 9 years ago" (solved)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.