Top - number 83
Bottom - number 21

My email for support: naianysilvap@outlook.com

My tebex: https://ravenay-mods.tebex.io/
bikini

2 Likes

No photos the upload failed btw

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, I didn’t notice!

Don’t get me wrong, I know a lot of work went in to this. But $20 is just too much. This is something I’d easily buy at around $10.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll adjust it in a more accessible way, however, for $10 it’s not worth the effort.

can i just point something out … the cheaper you make it the more people will buy it … no one is willing to spend x amount on 1 item … especially when you can go to 5mods and find many “bikinis” for free

2 Likes

But they are different products and workmanship… Just as there are free bkinis, there are paid ones. In this case, whoever is interested will pay. So I also can’t put something I’ve spent a lot of time on at an unworthy price.
But I understand your opinion and respect! :wink:

1 Like

and im more then sure having your discord on you GIF isnt allowed too … il remove it and upload normal photos before the mods see it as advertisement … and i think the same with you email being added (unsure why you would want to add you email to it like ) lol

1 Like

looks good! Is this a port from somewhere or did you make the models from scratch? If you did then that’s definitely a justified price. Good work :pray: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, this is a sims 4 template! But I have a bikini version made by me, which I make available for free on other platforms and I plan to bring it here too!

:blush:

1 Like