PTT is NOT Working

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?

Up to date?
Yes

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam

Windows version?
Win 10 Home

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
yes

Error screenshot (if any)n/a
**System specificationsimage **
What did you do to get this issue?nothing to my knowledge
What server did you get this issue on? RivalryRP

Basically all of my voice settings work perfectly!
EXCEPT when joining ONESync/Mumble Servers. The one I have been trying to play on is RivalryRP.
I have tried everything I can think of including Changing Push To Talk button, changing both windows and in-game Mic Settings(gain/output), Turning voice chat on/off, Trying completely different Microphones, Downloaded Mumble(hoping for background Drivers) and Reinstalling both FiveM/GTA5. Nothing has seemed to work. The frustrating part, as seen in the video below my voice works for 1 second if I hold the PTT button while turning Voice Chat Off and then On.

Tried Figuring it out with my server not much luck, but more back story
https://www.rivalryrp.com/index.php?threads/ptt-issues.13371/#post-38913

Short Video Showing Problem

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I would love to say I know what the solution is but I’m really not sure. The mic sounds like it works fine in the video. If you can’t find a solution, I recommend re-installing FiveM. Save that for a last option if you desperately cannot figure it out. Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.