PSA: update your server to pipeline ID 1313 or above

rip (20 char)

Anyone that has there server crashing on start up using linux has a broken script, as I updated all my servers and they all start fine and have not crashed once since updating the server.

1 Like

I olso update my server but it stills shuting down, yesterday work fine and all my scripts working OK.

Do you have these shutdowns on boot or after some time? might still be a script maybe try disabling some and see which one is causing issues

SO using 1313 exact version works perfect for me - newer ones dont work (for me anyway)

Updating to 1317 seems to be working so far, awesome! Thank god I found this post lol

im on zaphosting. what should i do? should i just manually update to 1317?

try turning off tablet resource if your server wont start

I’m not sure if you can update your own artifacts on zap, might have to contact zap

I updated them just fine with replacing the alpine and run.sh and my server is up and running smoothly so far with build 1317 :slight_smile:

Is on the start, but all scripts work fine.

I get this error:

If I can help, by disabling esx_animations this solved the crash at startup.

For me I Have disable One replace cargobob 2 and Tablette script and is good ! 4 hours for find that .
But 1 crash after 20 minutes approximately my server crash .
i wait

Yea, thanks for the Hot fix <3

i have been having that issue too…

it was so weird… like im starting up my server and it crashes like in 3 mins…
^^

Mate, I’m actually pissed right now. Half my server doesn’t function anymore because some stupid RAGE error that makes me actually rage. This appeared never before and when I disable the script it works, while I changed nothing about it and the script was always up-to-date. Basically it’s completely failing

High-Importance Updates will always be the highest priority for us, as such, the Windows & Linux Versions have been updated over the last 12 Hours already :wink: , if your Server is still crashing, try checking the “Versions” Page, there you should be able to update

-Eric

1 Like

“has a broken script” a script that always worked in the previum version of fivem now is broken? Explain the problem because i would like to fix the isse with the new fivem, because i dont see errors in a script as a loading with only html and js

It’s annoying indeed, those scripts always worked. They are esx_vehicleshop and bob74_ipl that will crash not only the server, but just everyone trying to join with a nice RAGE error. I’ve got that bob74_ipl for months now with no issues at all. Hopefully my players like flying through holes in the map and getting unlimited fines for driving a stolen vehicle. Because for some reason it got totally messed up

There was another artifact released in the past couple of hours, try that.

done updating with zaphosting. but now i need to disable esx_animations to make my server working again. is there a way i want to keep that resource? i want player having fun fucking each other. lol