ProjectP in need of Modellers, Mappers, Developers & much more

Hello
My name is Perk, leader of ProjectP and I’m looking for more talented people to add to the team.

ProjectP is in need to expand their development team

Needed positions:
-Mappers
-Modellers
-Developers

What I need? (a document with more details will be provided upon contact)

-Need someone who can make me 3 different ship models with working cannons, repair system, damage system, adjustable sails, working capstan/anchor which either stops the ship completely or makes it mobile again and much more

-Need someone who can make me a custom dealership for ships, where you can customize the ships by painting on the ship’s white sails and painting the ship skeleton using different paint colors

-Need someone who can make me custom high quality buildings/houses

-Need someone who can make me a custom high quality map

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S
If you’re able to do any of the above, but not all, then you still can contact me as as long as it’s all high quality services only that you’re providing.

If we’re satisfied with your work and it’s high quality just like what we expected, then you’ll be considered to become a long-time developer of ours, join our main development team and will be paid monthly.

Eligibility requirements:
-Be 13 years old or older
-Have a working microphone & be willing to speak
-Be able to stream on discord
-Present some sort of CV to back up your work before the interview
-Agree to the Payment rules

Payment Rules:
-You will have to finish 50% of the job before payment, but after finishing 50% of the work, then you’ll be paid 50% of the payment.
-You will be paid the other 50% of the payment once you’ve finished 100% of the work.
-You must show proof that everything works and looks accordingly to what we requested before any payment.

Add me on discord:
pearlz0949

bump–

bump bump

---- bump

bumping

bump-bump

bump-bumping

Still looking :star:

Bumping

Bumps

Still looking
BUMP

BUMP :bangbang:

Hi I’m Nixon

Hello, make sure to add me on discord, if you’d like to talk.

BUMP!! Still looking :star:

still looking for a mapper? DM me on Discord: fredy6050